Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Learn Spanish

descent14

descent14

Spain

I´d like to improve my English,thus if anyone want to improve his  Spanish,it´s the moment..Smile

12:42 PM Jan 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

it's weird to say "aseo" here at least lol, it'd be "Dónde está el baño?" :P

04:25 AM Nov 28 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

komodia>

oh, no one did point so…baño means bathroom..ok, i'll try to use this phrase next time i want to go toilet! :)

08:18 AM Nov 28 2007 |

kohei

kohei

Japan

Gracias!

but my textbook says "aseo" is correct…

02:29 AM Nov 30 2007 |

raulmn

Azerbaijan

It's my dream to learn Sapnish, but unfortunately lack of time…. But think so by this way I could do anythng, of course by your help.What do you think???

07:48 AM Nov 30 2007 |

thebeatleman

Uruguay

Hi, my name is Ivan and I`m a spanish native speaker. So if anyobody want to ask something i don`t have any problem.

Mi msn is ivanmanyauy from hotmail.
See you

01:31 AM Dec 12 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Hi, guys
Isn't it a spanish-spanish variant, wnen the phrase 'el cuarto de aseo' means toilet??? I mean, it is one of the meanings. Perhaps in Southern America another meaning is used more often. I think, if everyone in Spain understands such a question, then it's ok to ask it.

06:00 AM Dec 12 2007 |

belle laide

Philippines

our country was once colonized by spain..it was a long history our country had shared…there was once a time that spanish is a subject taken in college but it was now abolished.sadly i was not yet in college then so i was not able to learn the spanish language. i sure love to learn it.

03:24 PM Jan 05 2008 |

LadyBabylon

Italy

Yo quero hablar espanol y lo estoy estudiando….soy italiana y creo que puedo aprender pronto esto nuevo idioma.

Pero no tengo bastante tiempo…porque hago muchas otras cosas… Wink

If anyone like to help me improving my RISING SPANISH…I'd be too delighted to practise!!!

Besitos!!!

04:52 PM Jan 05 2008 |

isamarcruz

Spain

hi! I´d be very grateful if you could chat with me, cause I want to improve my english as well

06:44 PM Jan 05 2008 |

ofistr

ofistr

Turkey

hasta la vista:)

10:20 AM Jan 09 2008 |