Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Learn Spanish

descent14

descent14

Spain

I´d like to improve my English,thus if anyone want to improve his  Spanish,it´s the moment..Smile

12:42 PM Jan 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

Peru

i want to improve my english, i'm from peru i speak spanish so if somebody want to improve his or her spanish i'm available xD…

07:35 PM Feb 26 2008 |

bar86

bar86

Spain

hola a todos!!

en español yo os puedo ayudar todo lo que querais!!

05:20 PM Mar 17 2008 |

Moonwalker

Moonwalker

Peru

Hola!

Hey i also speak spanish spanish (it's my native language cuz i'm from peru) and something really great is that here in peru we don't have any accent, so i can speak any kind spanish either argentinian or the one from spain. So if u want to improve ur spanish, u can practice it with me.

Hasta luego

cuidense! 

03:22 AM May 24 2008 |

Emilylin009

Taiwan

I major in Spanish and I think learning Spanish is wonderful.

Maybe sometimes I will have many problems with the grammar.

Hope I can meet someone Spanish and practice my Spanish!!

¡HOLA!

Me llamo Elena. Soy de Taiwan. Quiero concer a muchas personas y practicar mi español.

12:34 PM Nov 12 2008 |

redemptor

redemptor

Spain

¿Dónde esá el aseo? I correct as well as ¿Donde está el baño? I'm Spanish I would never say ¿Dónde está el tocador? unless I'm a girl and want to make up. So to ask where the toilet is (Baño and Aseo) are both correct. I guess that other Spanish speaking countries will have different connotations but it´s enriching to know the differences this language has in different cultures. I'm English teacher working in Spain so if u want to learn more don't hesitate to contact me through my account.

Hasta pronto

01:07 PM Nov 12 2008 |

robersd

Spain

Hola si alguien quiere aprender mas español, i want to improve my english you can writte to

I will help you

See you soon

06:36 PM Nov 17 2008 |