Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

i am afraid of falling in love

irunya

irunya

Ukraine

hi, friends. I revealed that i am afraid of relationship. some years ago i had hard experience with a guy and now i've met very good fellow, i like him, i fell good with him. but i am afraind of smth. i guess i fell in love with him, but in my mind it's not good, because every time i was falling in love with someone it hadn't a happy end. but i know that he is sincerely to me. anyway it can't help me to relax and enjoy this time. did someone had some similar situations… or what can u say

09:10 PM Jul 21 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wachera

wachera

Poland

i think that when i fallen in love i loos my freedom. When in my live will be boy i'll be must  withdraw of many thing who i can make now.

I very value my independence and privateness.

But maby when i meet THIS guy…...;)

07:54 PM May 01 2009 |

melamarc

melamarc

Philippines

i hate to fall inlove to a person that i know it can never be minee… but i cant do anything about it to accept the fact that he doenst like me.. but i know i can through this,... many boys out there!..hes nothing…wahah… i love being single!!

01:28 PM May 02 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

ou i think i understand u..coz if u had experience with stupid boy..ofc u re afraid..but u must try.. coz if u wont try u wont be happy

good luck

03:44 PM May 02 2009 |

vannessa21231

Thailand

firstly, ask yourself and your answer is you're fall in love with him. then, believe yourself. Love just believe your heart more than your brain.

06:31 PM May 02 2009 |

berthan

berthan

Turkey

if i were you i would be happy also i would be smile everytime… i go parties , spent time with friends but not fall in love…my life is like yours i can understand you:(

10:32 PM May 02 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

Yeah Becoz Gals ArE NoT CoNfIdEnT.ThEy AlWaYs ChEaT BoYs

06:16 AM May 05 2009 |

Star39

Star39

Russian Federation

nice2cu

whatta stupid answer.. in question of cheating there is not who cheats more or less: boys or girls.. when human does it, he/she has one's reasons for that.. and you can't count in exact numbers which gender does it oftener.. and such phrase like they always cheat boys looks so dull..

irunya

I had completely same situation as you.. my first boyfriend, my first love, treated me very bad.. and cause i loved him as hell i continued those relationships.. but in 1 year i already couldn't.. pain was too big.. and i left him.. yes, i couldn't forget him for a long time, cause it's always hard to forget love and erase it from ur heart.. but time is a healer.. and some while later i felt better..

but no matter what i wasn't afraid to fall in love again.. i just became more careful in everything.. i realized many things.. started to "weigh" smth first and then only make decisions..

don't worry.. love can hurt same way as it can heal.. if you meet your love, you will understand that..

06:49 AM May 05 2009 |

PauloSaningo

Mozambique

Never be afraid of loving, love's the most beautiful feeling that have ever existed. You can lose everything but never lose the capacity of loving.

Bad intented people will always exist, don't let them wash out that beautiful feeling that exist inside of your heart. Laughing

10:18 AM May 05 2009 |

nice2cu

nice2cu

India

To Star39

What u knw about me u knw onething my gal cheat me n went off that time me only feel so much even i cant do any thing …....I am not telling all the gals k….think n speak

02:46 AM May 06 2009 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Irunya,

To fall in love is a training of love,it is to learn realize what love is.

For me to fall in love means that when we expect someone to love us & we love in return.

& by realizing the phenomina of love,we may move to another phenomina of life, that is 'to rise in love',when we love ourself & love flows through us without expecting the love from other side,when love does not remain an action ,it becomes our 'self'.

03:09 AM May 06 2009 |