Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you afraid of death?

fatflower

fatflower

China

are you afraid to die?if one day you face the threat of death,or you are at the end of your life.what's your feeling about that?can you imagine ?

04:05 AM Jul 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fatflower

fatflower

China

haaa,you are so lovely.

Hope there everything is well with you .

06:00 AM Jul 22 2008 |

nikoljanson2008

Germany

IT IS NOT EASY FOR ME TO IMAGE THIS SITATION SO I CAN ANSWER .

07:38 AM Jul 22 2008 |

lanzar

China

buddha said there is six worlds for people,and the temporal world is for the person to have suffering.

07:59 AM Jul 22 2008 |

wild cat

wild cat

Israel

for me i was afraid of death but not any more , because i have concluede that every one eventually will die no matter what and death will arrive and catch each one of us . Laughing

01:34 PM Jul 22 2008 |

jenny_emo

jenny_emo

United States

we're all gonna die so why should i be afraid , anyways i dont really care about that

02:00 PM Jul 22 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

I would be afraid of a painful death, like cancer or a horrible accident, but I´m aware that someday I will die. 

03:09 PM Jul 22 2008 |

Lin etual

Lin etual

Russian Federation

Agree with Saw…If my death is painful then it’s horrible, but if it’s just like falling asleep then i don’t care much…
Hope that after death there’s neither hell nor paradise..Better if there’s just nothing..
And one more thing…I am very much afraid of my relatives dying and their sorrow if i die….But as for my own not being this doesnt scares me..

05:32 PM Jul 22 2008 |

fatflower

fatflower

China

If i was dead,i hope there exists Paradise;so i can tell the God my story,just whisper to him what happened in my life time,what i saw,what i think,what i want to do,what's my dreams,and who i hate,and who i still love~

I have a lot words to tell the God,just after my death.We can talk like a real friend with comfortable and soft.

01:08 AM Jul 23 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends.

are we living ?

Are we dieing ?

both actions are happening silultaneously, & automatically

we live when we inlale breathing comes & die when exhaul happens, & we feel we are doing it , it is happening automatically, so we are no to feel happy or be fearful .

02:30 AM Jul 23 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

to all my friends here,

we will die one day, no matter, and the death is not easy it is a difficult thing, the angle of death come and take our soul from evry portion in our body and it is a painfull thing except those the Creator has his mercy on them, as they know Him as He want, worship Him as He want and do what He -and He only -want.

and after death every one will know his seat in paradise or hell till the judgment day come then the Cresator will judge betwean his creation and every one will take his account of reward or punishment..

this world didn't created vainly!!.. 

09:30 AM Jul 23 2008 |