Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What will you do?

zuti_287

zuti_287

Saudi Arabia

It's fun and important to know everyone's opinion especially if it's from different people. Therefore, I wrote this question.

The quistion is, If you hurt someone's feelings Cry  what will you do or say to him/her? 

And of course this person is very close to you. Sorry although it's a boring quistion, thank you for sharing your points of view.

12:10 AM Aug 12 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Otonashi Saya

Saudi Arabia

I will write him,her a letter apologizing saying so sorry

04:24 AM Aug 12 2008 |

LQCN

China

share lots of cute snacks with her and say sorry,she will be all right soon because she’s my close friend!

08:52 AM Aug 12 2008 |

cherieying

cherieying

China

maybe i think you also should calm down for some time ,last semester i got a same problem like yours ,and i said sorry for many times but she also don't want to see me,in addition, she don't want to reply my message too…i was so depressed ,and let it be for about one week then when she feel better, i brougt a cake for her and said please forgot that ,and let we came back. you know now we both treasure our friendship very much.

10:03 AM Aug 12 2008 |

shimin1212

shimin1212

China

write down what u thinking,in every detaill.then send it to him/her,let him/her decide go on ur friendship or not!!but you have to make yourself clear of that,you did wrong thing,you are begging his/her forgivenessmake he/her know that you r sincery in apologizing~

03:22 PM Aug 12 2008 |

zuti_287

zuti_287

Saudi Arabia

THank you all for your help. Thank you for sharing your experience.

04:01 PM Aug 12 2008 |