Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you have pets?

BoXi

BoXi

China

i really wanne have a pet.dog.but my mom hates he.

12:42 PM Aug 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

TatyanaM

TatyanaM

Russian Federation

I have cat, his name is Crash, because when he was a little he liked to gnau things. I like cats very much.

01:19 PM Aug 19 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

no..i never think have a pet..Becoz i can't feed it in my home..

It is not good for my religion.. An animal should be out of house!

02:49 PM Aug 19 2008 |

emadgreatdane

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

yo…sup?...anyway..im now have two parrots one cat one litle turtle and three dogs…and soon i will get 4 greatdanes and a english bulldog !!!

03:24 PM Aug 19 2008 |

jingelheimer

Sweden

I have two cats and a dog =D

03:27 PM Aug 19 2008 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Yes. I have a cat. His name is "Pelusa", and he´s like my son, hahaha! My nephew find him in the street and take him to home, because people kill his father and 2 kittens. But since I take care of him, he follows me everywhere at home.He´s very spoiled because of my fault, hahaha!

11:55 PM Aug 19 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

in this moment no :/

but

i had : let me do te list :D

• 9 fish
  • 4 birds
  • 2 turtles
  • 1 hamster
  • 1 cat
  • 1 dog

:)

11:57 PM Aug 19 2008 |

mubrik

Oman

Actually I have one laboratory rat. His favorite food is  cucumber and lettuce …

he is so cute hahahahahahSmile

09:42 AM Aug 23 2008 |

tommy_gu

tommy_gu

Germany

i have ever kept a dog.it was smart and lovely, although he gave me a bite in an accident.but when i moved to shanghai from tianjin, i send him to my friend, and now i miss him….

10:08 AM Aug 24 2008 |

puellanigra

Poland

I have dog Max, cat Hugon and guinea pig Zuzanna ;) By the way I'm a student of veterinary medicine :) And I love all animals. They are so cute :)

01:46 PM Aug 24 2008 |

YuTao

China

I never have one 'cause I think that I even could not take care of  myself well。。。

04:21 PM Aug 24 2008 |