Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you feel mirecles.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel that our universe is full of mirecles.

Have you ever thought that soil which we consider dead has life ?

But I feel so, it gives birth to a 'Rose',Rose is coming out of soil!!!!!!!!!!

what a wonder !!!!!!!!!

the whole beauty, the whole life is coming out of earth !!!!!!!!!!

& mostly we feel earth as dead having no life.

We must clear our our eyes.

& do you feel any mirecle happining around us ?

if yes ,why not share ?

Let's enjoy the living God !!!!!!!!!!

01:51 AM Aug 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

i feel miracles in every scientific discovery that mentioned in the Quran this age and no body know it till it appears to the light ..as if The Creator want to show our material world His power , in a world the spirtual meaning has lost and believe only in materials….glory be to Allah

12:03 PM Aug 23 2008 |

marcopo

Hong Kong

actually….
many so "practical" and "real" things appear to be miracles to me..
like… the computers, and internet, the telephones…
just so miraculous to me- -

12:11 PM Aug 23 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yes..I believe miracles..And I can see them sometimes..

For exam:  ''To being born'' is a great miracle..

I want to be a doctor.. So i always wonder how an operation can be maden.. Then someday, my mom's friend (a doctor) allowed me to join and watch an operation..

Anway.. then I joined.. It was a borning-operation.. Ohhhh :S:S:S

Soooo dificult..So bad..So interesting..

I watched all thing while a baby was born..

Then I undertstood that > All things in the World, are a miracle..

Expecilaly '' To be born'' is a great miracle!

Aha..Then I decided that I won't marry :D Aha kidding ..of course i will marry one day..But just to be a mom.. :) Not have a husband! :)

12:18 PM Aug 23 2008 |

jasminekhan

India

yes i believe mireces.when unspectable good things happen in life i believe that is a mirecles. 

01:49 PM Aug 23 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

miracles don't happened now , all things that done now are natural..rubric of life ..

when you can imagining of something that is doing ,it will be not a miracle .. human imagined everything done now..it is just great or not simple things..

or ?? 

07:33 PM Aug 23 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Dev,I agree that there are a lot of wonderful things all around us and many that cause awe or astonishment. 

To me, that is enough, to be in awe of nature and all that has happened to bring us to this point in our evolution. I see no need to characterize it as miraculous, though. 

03:39 AM Aug 24 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

miracles…. Yes… I believe and i feel them!!!

Miracle is when you feel there is no scape possible to somethin', and when everything is disapearig, a miracle happens, even if it was almost impossible.

Miracle -> not impossible :) just belive in it :)

12:59 PM Aug 24 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

all the universe is a miracle,but it becomes ordinary since we usually don't pay attention to what we have.i can understand the word 'miracle' as something natural but not easy to understand and i'm unable to imitate it.i feel that beauty and amazment   enlage hearts and it's a miracle,tooWink.

01:13 PM Aug 24 2008 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

The science of modern cosmology, observational and theoretical, clearly indicates that, at one point in time, the whole universe was nothing but a cloud of ‘smoke’ (i.e. an opaque highly dense and hot gaseous composition).1 This is one of the undisputed principles of standard modern cosmology. Scientists now can observe new stars forming out of the remnants of that ‘smoke’.
The illuminating stars we see at night were, just as was the whole universe, in that ‘smoke’ material. God has said in the Quran:

"Then He turned to the heaven when it was smoke..." (Quran, 41:11)

Because the earth and the heavens above (the sun, the moon, stars, planets, galaxies, etc.) have been formed from this same ‘smoke,’ we conclude that the earth and the heavens were one connected entity. Then out of this homogeneous ‘smoke,’ they formed and separated from each other. God has said in the Quran:

"Have not those who disbelieved known that the heavens and the earth were one connected entity, then We separated them?..." (Quran, 21:30)

Dr. Alfred Kroner is one of the world’s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany. He said: “Thinking where Muhammad came from . . . I think it is almost impossible that he could have known about things like the common origin of the universe, because scientists have only found out within the last few years, with very complicated and advanced technological methods, that this is the case.”
Also he said: “Somebody who did not know something about nuclear physics fourteen hundred years ago could not, I think, be in a position to find out from his own mind, for instance, that the earth and the heavens had the same origin.

07:09 AM Aug 27 2008 |

pink angel

pink angel

Saudi Arabia

hi

how is every one ?

i wish every one is just fine

i think the biggest miracle is us we have been made from this soil

07:23 AM Aug 27 2008 |