Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Our Beijing 2008

Zgon

Zgon

China

This evening, the pageant of human get a gorgeous curtain call. But It left us with many eternal memorious.Athletes come from all corners of the land swarm under the flag of  five   interlocking circle. They root "Swifter,Higher,Stronger" of Olympic motto and contend competitor.Golden medals are everyone's dream. They make  great efforts for that. Not anyone could get a medal but they will be happy for their effort. We will  congratulate on the winner and send our applause to 2nd,3rd,4th,to all athletes. Wonderful play came on again and again. There were many memorable scenes.  Why Phelps could break the world record again and again? Why Usain Bolt  could run so quick? Hard competition showed players' character that have the courage to struggle and spirit that not give up forever.Beijing 2008, we get to gether for celebration of human being. Collecting kindling of friendship, solidarity and struggle, Olympic saintly fire burning fiercely and not went out forever!

04:11 PM Aug 24 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

MoH_mOu

Egypt

our olympics players disappointed us !we get only one medal. Unfortunately, Bronz in Judo (Hesham mesbah) !we are in the 82 position !I`m so sad

11:14 PM Aug 24 2008 |

loveOK

loveOK

China

Hi MoH_mOu:

I think it is not important.Do you know the essence of Olympic Games?I think you should know that if we join the Olympic Games just for medals,we will also disappoint Coubertin too.

The spirit of competition and the spirit of peace are the most important things in the Olympic Games

01:40 AM Aug 25 2008 |