Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you want to improve your English, try these once,too !!!

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Friends,

I hope these will be usefull for you all ( Click these links which are below ) . These have daily articles which you can read and at the same time you can listen. Besides them there is a tv news with subtitle and spikers speak slowly ( just VOA has that). Each day, at least you should study 30 minutes. Enjoy yourself. Good luck :)

Be happy and healthy till next time.Zeus :)

P.S. :Write your comments after checking. Your comments will be usefull for the others. Thanks :)

http://www.voanews.com/specialenglish/

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/

07:47 PM Aug 25 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

thanks so much.. Zeus, how is your life ? I'm so happy after see E-baby video about your wedding. Wish U and your family always in loving and caring.. Wink

03:20 AM Aug 26 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Hakimi, pop272001, passionate,

You can't imagine how much missed you all. I guess I'll be able to join you a couple of days in a week here, from now on. And I want to thank to you for your nice wishes to me and my wife.Yeah, everthing is nice in our life, Thanks GOD for everthing. Hope, everybody gets this happiness.

By the way, hope everybody uses these websites.Really, they are usefull, as hakimi says.

Be happy and healthy till next time. Zeus :)

09:27 AM Aug 26 2008 |

QM

China

Hi zeus and everyone above,I`m a green hand  here ,as well as in English!It`s really suprise to see your woderful story ,your romantic wedding.Best wishes for you .You`re a lucky person!By the way ,thank you for the useful websites .

12:57 PM Aug 26 2008 |

QM

China

Hi zeus and everyone above,I`m a green hand  here ,as well as in English!It`s really suprise to see your woderful story ,your romantic wedding.Best wishes for you .You`re a lucky person!By the way ,thank you for the useful websites .

QM

China

QM

China

Below is another website for learning English!I think it can help you to some degree ! http://www.adonline.id.au/radio/sa.php

It`s a little bit difficult for me ! I`m not good at English ,especially in listening.This site is quite useful to someone who wanna improve their listening!

01:03 PM Aug 26 2008 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Thanks OM for your sharing.

12:43 PM Aug 27 2008 |