Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why sometimes life is difficult?

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Dear all,

I've a question with a non specific response!

Why sometimes life is tough?

Regards 

05:10 PM Aug 27 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

renemex

renemex

Mexico

It´s very simple, if all the time we were happy, how we know when we are happy?

Life it´s how your favorite TV serie or soup opera, whitout troubles burdening to the hero, what´s the point?

05:35 PM Aug 27 2008 |

ecofin

ecofin

Algeria

Hello,

You're both right.

For sure that nothing is easy in life. More problems could  make us more strong or more weak. We learn a lot but I guess it depends on the situation (how difficult is it) and how to be patient (stronger) to support that situation.

Thank you all.

05:51 PM Aug 27 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

if life is  not sometimes tough,we'll not enjoy it.it's interesting and i like it as it is.

06:04 PM Aug 27 2008 |

mozaika

mozaika

Russian Federation

Because adults can't be happy as a child or as a monk. Most of us lives in megapolices we have no time for understanding ourselves. It,s the biggest difficult

07:06 PM Aug 27 2008 |

adrianasparvolli

Brazil

I think we are complicated, that´s why life´s not easy.

05:38 PM Aug 28 2008 |

dreamerhh

Oman

we have to smile 4 life to smile for us

life is very nice and easy but we(the people) when we find the life doesnt go well as what we want ,we think it is difficult,

we just feel it s difficuilt coz we want it to be as what we want

wish every person enjoy his\her life

10:22 PM Aug 28 2008 |

big shot girl

Saudi Arabia

sometimes .. it  becomes difficult because of our idiot behaviours !!

so , we have to change ourselves first !

11:50 PM Aug 28 2008 |

sneh14

India

when sometimes ….we feel loneliness.U have no friend.Someone on whom you believes a lot 

cheal you

THEN LIFE BECOMES CoolDIFFICULT.

02:01 AM Aug 29 2008 |

Aoyuhai

Aoyuhai

China

after you get married,  the load on your should is to became more and more heavy, so, pressure come again and again. also, you get to responsible for family .

plus, life is full of unpredicated, no one knows what is going to happen in the next seconds.  maybe it is good,maybe it is bad.

So, let us face the difficults in life bravly. our future is brightly and promising.

04:06 AM Aug 29 2008 |

Sugar_Pie

Sugar_Pie

Sweden

well..i can't answer that question..and i think no one can know for sure. But i like to look at the dificulties as lessons, life lessons, we learn when we hurt and it makes us grow. And i think a lot of u have experienced that difficulites often open up dorrs to new possibilities.

in the end i think the most important thing is to let the dificulites have their effect on us, and learn from them, and keep our eyes open for new opportunities!:)

06:54 PM Aug 29 2008 |