Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why do the Palestinians like ripping themselves apart so much?

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Any views?

10:52 PM Feb 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osama21mx

osama21mx

Syrian Arab Republic

because tews gave them no choice

they kill palastenies every day and steal thier land and grab their daghters and forc them to evacuate from their home land

09:21 PM Mar 20 2007 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

aha… that makes so much sense *sarcasm

Keep the propaganda off and bring in proper reasons. 

09:24 PM Mar 20 2007 |

osama21mx

osama21mx

Syrian Arab Republic

of course what has happend is planned by american and israeli hands

alot of renegade from palastenine people coolaporate with this bad jewish bluebrint to disperse palestinie row

have you ever heard about mohamad dahlan ….

tou can't deny that dahlan is the leader of renegades ….

so this is real not only propogand but you have to listen to the real news not fake ….

take care

10:27 PM Mar 20 2007 |

osama21mx

osama21mx

Syrian Arab Republic

i want to ask mr fabs

what would you do if some one attak your home and eject you from it and calimed that your home is to his ancestors who lived in this house 5000 yers ago

and above all he tried to kill you by his modern weapons and you have nothing to defend your self

only your hand and your bae chest…...

do you want to watch what israeli's crime against palasinene peole with picture ….

it's easy i have millions….

10:32 PM Mar 20 2007 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Well, I suppose we can all count on the Syrian and other Arab media to tell the truth to its people and let them know what's really going on (Syria is an enemy of Israels).

We, the stupid uninformed West, are all living in an Orwellian society controlled by the Zionist plot to take over the world and make Arabs look bad for no apparent reason.(the sarcasm doesn't end).

And Fatah, the rivals of the Islamist Hamas, are obviously Zionist pawns as well. 

10:35 PM Mar 20 2007 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Well walking out of my home and throwing stones at modern 21st century tanks and soldiers armed with 21st century weapons might not be the smartest thing to do, but I'll let you decide for yourself.

Nevertheless its a nice way of helping the Arab cause by splashing pictures of youths being suppressed during their violent protests, gets everyone real riled up against the Israelis.

P.S: Oh btw, I'm just waiting for the first person to bring up Israeli soldiers raping someones sister (believe it or not there has yet to be one allegation of rape made against a soldier, but it keeps coming up in arguments nonethess) 

10:41 PM Mar 20 2007 |

osama21mx

osama21mx

Syrian Arab Republic

maassa

i agree with you that both sides have missed the wisdom in their dealing of thire situations…no one can deny this

i agree with you that noone respect dahaln …

but can i ask you avery small question

why americans send huge charges of weapons to abo mazen during the last crisis ….

and put pessure on eygpt to prevent smoggling weapon to hamas during rafaj passege

the answer is clear because its the american and israelies benefit to support dahlan against hamas….

can you deny that??

my friend fabs

i believe that you have no idea about what is going on in palestine ….no idea about the basis of this conflict ….

you talked about arab media ….and unfotuonatly you have no idea about what they bradcast the the arabic viewers….

05:01 PM Mar 21 2007 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Judging by the way Arabs regard Israel, I have a hard time believing their media helps with balanced coverage. We all have our bias I suppose, but it's hard to beat the Arab media's blatant obviousness. Hamas being a 'resistance group' for instance LOL.

Unless you're a Palestinian I doubt you know either what's going on.

Maybe the US and Israel support Fatah over Hamas because they're the lesser of two evils? 

05:59 PM Mar 21 2007 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I believe they were sending them some support behind the scenes when the fighting was going on, not because they agree with them entirely but because they couldn't deal with Hamas.

02:14 PM Mar 22 2007 |

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

i dont know why but i know that they r now r united …..

07:39 PM Mar 22 2007 |