Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

is beauty important for love

dreamerhh

Oman

is beauty essential thing to fall in love…or it doesnt matter the sahpe and the beauty

i want every person answer me frankly…and tell me can you fall in love with ugly person?

02:14 AM Sep 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

phamtran

phamtran

Viet Nam

not only beaty but also intelligence. I think beaty is the first sight after that we have to find out other things to understand each other and love.

03:11 AM Sep 22 2008 |

KarenZ

KarenZ

China

to Dreamerhh

Frankly it's a little difficult for me to fall in love with someone "ugly"(shall we say "unattractive"?), be it spiritually or physically…Comfortable looking and a charater well fit for me would be enough.

Truely ugly people (in terms of looks) are rare; Most look so because they don't care that much about their appearances or, do not know how to accent their beauty :) There are complex factors when it comes to falling in love with someone; Physical beauty may make the first impression, but personalities will be more essential as the relationship evolves.

07:26 AM Sep 22 2008 |

Mico74

Mico74

Italy

I'm agree with KarenZ ;-)

07:51 AM Sep 22 2008 |

KarenZ

KarenZ

China

seriously Yarana, no offense but, if you were Pinocchio your nose would be growing like….you know. You've always been fascinated by pretty ladies :D

07:51 AM Sep 22 2008 |

MYSTERIOUS82

Turkey

not yet!!!

maybe important for a lot of people. but they must knows beauty not important alone for love…

08:19 AM Sep 22 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

yes good look is important for me or maybe an acceptable look …

08:29 AM Sep 22 2008 |

xlem

xlem

Turkey

for me yes it is important but not enough by oneself.. besides beauty,    self confidence, honesty, respect and passion is important to me..

08:31 AM Sep 22 2008 |

funny_liang

China

it is very difficult  to find a love man,he love you and you also love him in real life….,beauty isn't the most important for love ,i f you love someone ,maybe just some special things attract you…

08:50 AM Sep 22 2008 |

Mico74

Mico74

Italy

Yes it's true! Sometimes appen that we can feel attraction about some person that don't have a good apparence, but a particular caracter.

10:46 AM Sep 22 2008 |

flora123

flora123

China

er….joepuding  you are too brave,i think.  

In this world ,everyone has their own eye for the beauty,so when a coulp fall in love with each other,one person may say ¨that girl is very ugly¨ but another one may dont think so…..of course this girl´s bf must think she is attractive.

hm….everybody  likes niceness,including me so we dont wanna a ugly partner as lover,but everything wouldnt be unpredictable by us ,we should believe in love can defeat everything especailly  a person´s appearance ,identity,  money …

but i still agree …..beauty is very important for love including heart beauty 

03:37 PM Sep 23 2008 |