Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

again help please!!

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

how can i post a video in my profile? if anyone knows how please reply.

06:55 PM Sep 30 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Kamlesh

Nepal

well let me make you clear, you no need to keep it in any other site. First of all you upload your video in the site of ur own and then u link the video to the image on which click u want it to be played. Then u can cpy and paste the code below

(<object width="width of video here" height="height of video here"><param name="movie" value="link to video"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param></object> )

10:02 AM Oct 01 2008 |

Kamlesh

Nepal

well let me make you clear, you no need to keep it in any other site. First of all you upload your video in the site of ur own and then u link the video to the image on which click u want it to be played. Then u can cpy and paste the code below

(<object width="width of video here" height="height of video here"><param name="movie" value="link to video"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param></object> )

10:02 AM Oct 01 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

lol

this is what happens when you mix learning two different types of skills (english and html). 

it'd better be one step at a time, guys… 

09:28 PM Oct 02 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

thanks to all of you especially Mystery it seems you are a helpful man. but to be honest i didn't understand any thing!!! i found a video on youtube and i want to put it in my profile what i should do?

sorry but what EMBD link? and what do you mean in the site of your own??

04:32 AM Oct 03 2008 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

well, you want to place a video somewhere , right? right!

so you want to embed it somewhere.

to do that, you have to copy the embed code of the video you want. to do that on you tube, you open the video and look on the right side of it; there is different information about the video – who posted it and when, the name and description of the video as well as two other fields named URL (which is the link to this video) and the EMBED code – this is what you need to copy and paste where you want so you have the video you want. (THIS IS THE EMBED LINK AND THE SITE OF YOUR OWN IS THE PLACE WHERE YOU WANT TO PASTE IT; THIS COULD BE YOUR OWN SITE (YOUR SITE) OR ANY OTHER PLACE YOU WANT TO PASTE ITLIKE ON YOUR PROFILE  )

(if you can't see it, when you open the video on you tube, press Ctrl+F and type the word "embed"; your browser will find the word embed for you; then copy everything within that box and paste it on the site you want.)

I couldn't put it any more simple than that . hope that helps.

07:07 AM Oct 03 2008 |