Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HAPPYNESS??

someone111

someone111

Saudi Arabia

What is the meaning of happyness?

Are you happy !!?

What makes you happy?

I ,myself , couldn't find the answer!!!!!!!!!!!

can you help me th find happyness??????/

08:26 PM Feb 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

servidal

servidal

Germany

I HAD VERY TODAY THOUGHT ABOUT THE CONCEPT: I mean, before seeing your message. Well, happiness, to be able to happy, only then occurs,when man uses and realizes whole capaticy of himself to be him or herself, which is also impossible.

I get happy when I read, discuss about life, find friends who see the world in the way I see. TO BE IN A sorrounding which is consisted of people in the sama PATH with you is not so easy. Improving in regard of being a whole human being with friends together is happiness for me…............

08:46 PM Feb 24 2007 |

osatoga

osatoga

Colombia

Happiness could be everywhere. You only have to accept your own life and discover that life is nothing but a dream. You are happy when you help others because you'll receive the same and you get their love. Of course there are moments of desperation, and lonlyness but you feel better when you get rid of the problems. You must keep fighting to feel you are alive and, if you are alive, that's enough reason to be happy. Cool

08:57 PM Feb 24 2007 |

someone111

someone111

Saudi Arabia

THERE'S NO TIME FOR US

THERE'S NO PLACE FOR US

12:56 PM Feb 25 2007 |

srimathi

India

Why? What happened?

08:31 AM Feb 26 2007 |

kelly16

kelly16

China

in fact .happniess is looking for everywhere..life.school work.work.love.all looking for happyness..happy day in life ..

09:03 AM Feb 26 2007 |

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Happiness is a feeling that comes out of your soul when something good happening to you.I am happy in my life because I have got everything which I was wishing for it, like good parents, good friends and etc…...... .

05:38 AM Mar 19 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

happiness is a kind of feeling which can be felt only by yourself…...it depends on how u think of life…

12:06 PM Mar 19 2007 |

kyle86

kyle86

China

happyness,it comes easy and goes easy.sometimes,you are happy because of a little bit thing. this feeling can not catch.why were we unhappy sometimes.maybe we did some things and said some words those were  unfit your thought.how should we do?all things have past.we cann't fetch up those things we made wrong. the only thing we can do is keep happy and do not make this mistake again.

03:31 AM Mar 20 2007 |

luciya001

Aruba

Happyness is different to different body,some are due to money,some are due to spirit things,some are between them.so first,you must know what can make you happy!if you know,the way of finding it is understood!

03:37 AM Mar 20 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

yesterday i heard a guy defined hapiness as:"if u think u are happier than yesterday at present and u are happy now."  on TV

10:01 AM Mar 20 2007 |