Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

About some strange messages!!!

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Do you get this kind of message from somepeople who doesn't have any profile on e-baby? I began to hate that, they are always sending  this kind of messages to me, I don't know who they are and I always delete them and sign as a spam  I want to get rid of them…....Who can help me?Subject:hello my loveFrom:msbaby99 Sent:08:41 AM Oct 23 2008Message:

hello my love

My name is Anthonia i saw your profile (www.englishbaby.com) and i became interested in you and i will like to know more about you so that i will tell you whom i am and i also send you my picture for you to see me and communicate with me Plesae i will like you to email me email () Pleaseyou mail to me i will be highly appreciated and remember that colour or distance does not matter but love matters a lots in life..
Remain Bless From Yours Loved One Anthonia
please write me ( )
have a nice day
my love please i will like you to write to my email box ok so that i will give you my phonto remain bless Anthonia

my love i want you to write to my email box now so that i will send you my lovely photo ok i am waiting for you mail

06:22 PM Oct 23 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Iva_English

China

I'm disturbed by these spams too. When I first received one, I did response and sent them a simple mail. Later there were more and more such kind of message—the same or almost the same content in different names. Then I came to understand what they are. Just ignore and delete them immediately.

03:47 AM Oct 27 2008 |

yana011

yana011

Philippines

yeah this one is some kind of scam. hoax, poser are everywhere specially in the internet. i was once received this kind of scam but managed not to believe coz its just too good to be true. just be aware.

this is one of a good example for social media scam! so if yall guys have a spare time read this article. :D

http://www.techipedia.com/2008/social-media-scandals/#

04:42 AM Oct 27 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

She even ask you to get merried with her.And imagine,you and a beautiful wife, with a lots of money..? ( not to mention a lots of police came to pay you for a visit…)

04:46 AM Oct 27 2008 |

alitahir

alitahir

Pakistan

gossh…. i also recived same mesage like ….

"Hello dear new friend,
Compliment of the day,How are you today together with your business and your entire family? I guess that everything is ok with you.
As is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile todayfree at(/www.englishbaby.com) which really interest me in having communication with you .
If you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future.
I will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email () i will be waiting to hearing from you as soon as you receive this mail. I wish you all the best for your day.Bye and take a good care of yourself,have a nice day.(Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love and understanding matters a lot in life)
yours new friend
Mercy.

HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS (MERCY )vv"

lolz….. :D… its really spam

07:18 AM Nov 28 2008 |

FloraFay

China

Hmm,I don't think this is a problem.But some one just want to know your sex,your age and where are you from.So many boring words&topic in the chating room.I think that 's a big problem.Expecially someone who typed dirty words! It's boring &bad thing when I met such a bad guy !

10:08 AM Nov 28 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

hahah…i recieved one from senegalLaughing exactly like memoo but with different name…..

11:19 AM Nov 28 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

i wonder why they do that? what is their point?!!

11:20 AM Nov 28 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

keeep deleting hhhhh scary scary

05:39 PM Dec 02 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Sometimes i also meet this problem by Ebaby.Some SOS from Southafrica,and as a refugee,but has much money in bank,need my help。。。So funny! Just forget it.

05:11 AM Dec 05 2008 |