Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

islam

chokour

chokour

Chad

InnocentHi everybody,I want to talk about islam,but before, I want to let you know that my english is not very good,that  why,I want everyone try to understan my message.Okay,let's talk about islam:islam is the peace for everybody but unfortunatly most of people don't know what is islam,but just they hate this important religion for everybody.Why they don't try know the islam,please don't confuse islam and muslim,beacause there is a big different between them,islam:is the religion of peace,science,life and so on,but muslim:is the person who practise islam,he can be bad or good .Thak you for your understanding.

04:25 PM Mar 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

yah nice topic

and thanks for every one comments

09:44 PM Apr 08 2007 |

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

yah nice topic

Hasan ah

Hasan ah

Qatar

yah nice topic

orel m

orel m

Israel

sorry guy for being so stupid.. but what is the difference between islam and muslim..? i'm trying to find the words for two concepts in my lang. and its the same! Embarassed

12:42 PM Apr 11 2007 |

mrlala

mrlala

Turkey

Thank God I am muslim

I agree with you that ISLAM is peace and friendship religion.But it is showed like terrorism by some people .Such a thing idea makes me so sad :(.Islam is not culture.It must be uncoupled .

01:37 PM Apr 11 2007 |

lily lily

lily lily

Iraq

ALSALAM ALAKOM WA RAHMAT allAH WA BARAKATOH

you are right islam is the religine of pease and mercy

03:08 PM Apr 11 2007 |

the happiest girl

United Arab Emirates

orel m

No u arenot stupied , u can ask when u want …

Muslim : People who follow Islam Religion.

Islam : Its the last religion …which Prophet Muhammed invite people to belive in One God and follow his orders..

I

04:52 PM Apr 11 2007 |

dondona

dondona

Egypt

very good topic chokour

08:36 AM Apr 29 2007 |

cut

cut

Oman

hi every body, realy nice topic>>>>>>>> specialy for who understood the islam wrongly. if u go to forgien countries which are not musalam, they think every body or every muslam is irhabi. however, we should show the islam in its true pucture. as we see more muslams dont apply the rols of islam in right way and this is our mestik.l so let us for on islam. sorry my english so poooooooor.Smile 

09:37 AM Apr 29 2007 |

berbere

berbere

Algeria

hello

i'm Hocine from Algeria 29 years old ;mecanical ingeneer,i just want to contribute by some ideas about the Islam.firstly;i think that all monotheists religions call for peace and teach for every body and every time how to live togather in love,respect and friendship;but the big problem which spread the hatred bitween us is the worst politic,monay and militars of some individuel leadership .the second problem is the missing of the constructive  communication bitween peoples.So every one have to do something to stop this divergence .many thanks for all people.

my E-mail is   

11:50 AM May 30 2007 |