Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is more important? love or house?

sohpier

sohpier

China

puzzled, which is the thing i am after? love or house? why i  have to choose between this two matter?it is so unfair to me, i just want to live more stable, why it is so hard?

12:25 AM Nov 06 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sohpier

sohpier

China

why no body answer me? ?

02:48 AM Nov 10 2008 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

thank my dear friends, thanks for your wonderfully reply, some times i really think it is well, but some times, life seems so unfair and so hard to go on, but i think i will never choose between these two things, for they all what i want , and i will try to manage this two things well.

thanks very much

12:55 AM Nov 13 2008 |

naghty girl

Saudi Arabia

ok i think house is more important than love because i dont believe in a true love these days and im not really to loose family because of a love i dont trust

Thanks

01:07 AM Nov 13 2008 |

naghty girl

Saudi Arabia

sorry i mean ready

01:08 AM Nov 13 2008 |

endurereality

United States

house, im selfish :p

02:12 AM Nov 13 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

I think the house that have love in it is the most very important..,because, if you got the big house,hansome husband or lovely wife, but you didn't happy with your life, with him/her….one of you..(i hope not)...after a big fight..going to get, what they called… "smoke signal"...yeah…,its after one of you burn  the house…

02:27 AM Nov 13 2008 |

sohpier

sohpier

China

yes, house is important, that is very ture,and in my opoin, only have our own house, then the life be true, be safe, and be sweet, the parents may also think so,because they care that much.but anyway, we are trying

12:49 AM Nov 14 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Sohpier..yes love and a house i agree,but i add one more..BOAT..because a lot of rain lately…

03:21 AM Nov 14 2008 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Yes kai,love made us to be somebody…life is not perfect without it..house is just a fisical item,and it can be ruin at any time..,but something inside you thats very important, its you heart

07:32 AM Nov 14 2008 |

James Bond

Madagascar

Kadi(Girlfriend) – always be found, but in Madakaskar house – never found

07:59 AM Nov 14 2008 |