Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Talk something about China

wanye27

China

Hei,friends

Have you been  to China?Did you hear something about China?

Tell me what China being in your mind.

05:25 PM Nov 07 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ayli

Ayli

Cuba

i've never been  in china but i know it's a great place…i like its culture and specially its food

I'd like to go someday 

07:03 PM Nov 07 2008 |

londonguy

United Kingdom

Hey! China is a great place to visit.and have lots of products..

If you are interested in coming to uk simply contact me on

we help to obtain working permit from 2years.Contact me now on my email above.

Mark 

09:06 PM Nov 07 2008 |

londonguy

United Kingdom

Hey! China is a great place to visit.and have lots of products..

If you are interested in coming to uk simply contact me on

markwood.remmittance @ rocketmail.com

we help to obtain working permit from 2years.Contact me now on my email above.

Mark

09:07 PM Nov 07 2008 |

-JLu-

-JLu-

Canada

hello!

i loved chinese food! we go to a chinese resto twice a week. china has rich culture, good scenery and friendly people. unfortunately not all is positive. when the milk melamine has been on the news, it made me think .. yeah chinese people are good in imitating, they can fake anything..  and being a communist country is a bit hard for some of their citizen. 

12:50 AM Nov 08 2008 |

wanye27

China

friends

thacks for your attentions.Yes,chinese food is good and healthy…chinese people is kind…chinese culture is rich and beautiful…chinese scenery is nature…..

07:28 AM Nov 08 2008 |

wanye27

China

As Jlu said"not all is positive".I quite agree with the view.there is no a country is perfect.We growth with problems.imagine,there are many ways ahead of you that you have never known or never been,do you know which way is better or the best? Of course,there are some theories to figure out the best one,but it is impossible all the theories are right or all the people of the world know the right theories…so we practice with problems… we growth with problems.The milk melamine is the same principle and most of the issue of China is the same principle ….....

07:39 AM Nov 08 2008 |

wanye27

China

China being a communist is not hard for her citizen,on the contrary,it is good for her citizen.As the world knows,China growth very well in recent decades…it is a consensus to chinese people the quality of life is turning better and better…the political democracy is deve;oping very well…. .

Glad to communicate with you, friends.we could continue to discuss the topic.Welcome to visit China!

07:49 AM Nov 08 2008 |