Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

a very faithful wife!!!

osesame

osesame

Egypt

A WOMAN come with her husband to a doctor clinic, and after a precise check
The doctor talk to the wife aside and said: ur husband suffer from severe frustration coz of stress at work and home and if u relieve him, no doubt he will die!!
Then he start to explain what should to do……
Let him wake up whenever he wish in the day,
Be smile all the day and don't object him,
Care for his good mode,
Prepare for him light and delicious meals,
And at evening, prepare a wonderful dinner,
And not disturb him with any problems in the house,
Wear new clothes every night,
Make a massage for his nick and shoulders with lavender to remove his cares,
Encourage him to watch sports on TV,
Play with him any time and any pace,
Don't refuse any request from him,
And he ended his words with if u endure on that for one year, I assure to u that he will restore his healthy
And when the couples get out of the clinic,
The husband asked his wife : what did he say to u?
The wife replied:

He said

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

U will…………die

07:45 AM Nov 19 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osesame

osesame

Egypt

oh petcharat, ur words have a lot of meanings….....Sealed
but of course spontan know what u mean…..Wink

01:23 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi friends,i haven't expected so much care for me….thank you.yes petcharat it could happened so.i know men they need lies to survive in her marriage,for me it is not necessary because my wife take care of me…

for yuna an example  when i have done something wrong in her eyes she let me suffer only with a kiss i can stop her, but not before a half day suffer

04:48 PM Nov 20 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

hehehe, may be she is faithful,but she is realistic.i don't think a wife is able to do all what that dreamy  doctor prescribed.it's beyond human's nature.Laughing

06:03 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

yuna you are a funny girl but i think you are not married.that i have got a simple mind is the follow of long relationship…because i have learned you must not understand all.women and man are quite different.

for example i did not understand the last sentence from petcharat…but my expierence told me if the sentence is important a women will it explain again,so i get the point without thinking…oh i must stop this are men secrets!!!!

06:42 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi lili

its not beyound human's nature what the doctor would described…i am sure nearly all men would like  the doctors medicine !Smile

07:04 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

for usual, i wait; 

but you make me curious

07:25 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

what do you think she wants to tell me, you are a women?

08:03 PM Nov 20 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

smile all the day and don't object him! don't disturb him…wear new clothes…can a human do that for a long time(one year!) and can a woman change her nature easily ,spontan,may be all men will like it,but women know that it's unreal to be like that and if he wants to live,he should be as active and nice  as her.

08:17 PM Nov 20 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

lili,take a smile osesame wrote before it is only a joke.the doctors advice is far a way from the reality…its so far away that married persons like osesame and me can laugh about it and made jokes…in my case my wife and i live on the same level we go together through deeps and highs in the life,and we haven rescue our love till now.

10:04 PM Nov 20 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

it's a nice joke and i'm having fun,too.it's nice to analyse a  joke.it gives more sense to it.Laughing

12:38 PM Nov 21 2008 |