Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Love for life

Keline00ooo

Canada

OK, people,help me.

im just a normal teenager,i have problems with crushes and stuff,and i need some answers and suggestions.

a male friend of mine a year ago,he was very nice and caring, but becuz of some messes he left me,but i still want to be fiends with him, and i did like him,but he acts like he hates me, a lot, hardly ever talk to me, i dun understand, does this mean he still cares or he just purely hates me…im lost….

12:49 AM Mar 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

he is stupit.what is he playing?just go ahend to him and ask staightly.

01:32 PM Mar 12 2007 |

sideway

sideway

China

you should let him alone for a short while, then find what he will do, and you will know he love you or hate you.
IF you adhere to him everyday, I believe he will be annoyed with you

02:45 PM Mar 12 2007 |

Keline00ooo

Canada

i mean, itz weird, itz not possible,i wont think he likes me but now i kinda do becuz,itz not possible to hate someone this much, like that,if he wont care then he shouldnt be afraid or hate me at all, im so lost,i wan to try again with him,but wont do…so tired now…

03:40 AM Mar 13 2007 |

Ulriika

Ulriika

Sweden

Tell him just how you feel. Thats the only thing you can do.
If he don't wants to talk to you, - then He's the one who's losing it. Cause he doesn't get you as a friend. You're amazing, you know.  :)

God bless.

09:10 PM Mar 13 2007 |

Keline00ooo

Canada

lol,thx.

anyways…if he choose it,i go with his choice,cuz my fren and i hav hurt him b4…sorta,well we were like…KIDS! we didnt no hes so easy to get mad…o well,i guess we blow it… ill do wut i can do which isnt much….

04:27 AM Mar 14 2007 |

阳光不锈

阳光不锈

China

maybe I am the same age as you.as a man,I want to tell you:if he dosen't love you truely,I  persuade you quit,because I think the emotion dosen't reluctantly.

If  I say something huts you,please allow me to say sorry.

a chinese boy

05:45 AM Mar 14 2007 |

airs-11

airs-11

China

Be yourself!Sometimes we should give something up.

10:51 AM Mar 14 2007 |

hell_wah

hell_wah

United Arab Emirates

if iam in your place i'll not try to think about him…because i'll know that he doesn't deserve me…

forget him because you will find better than him who really deserve you  

11:23 AM Mar 14 2007 |

abdallhaltheeb

Jordan

leave  him .nothing deserve yr dignity ,,,,go forward and and dont look back,,,,live has alot of guys

04:19 PM Mar 14 2007 |

Keline00ooo

Canada

i also suggest myself to go forward,do things depending on my own wills. i suppose time will change everything…. u guyz r ryt, thx for replying,btw,i got this very annoying senior guy bothering me everyday,i am not left out or bored at all,imhappy about that lol…^^

04:23 AM Mar 15 2007 |