Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Israel's Self-Defence

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

11:27 AM Dec 01 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

javamanju

javamanju

India

This is an example of state sponsored terrorism. and crimes against humanity.
The israeli’s are a jittery lot, With entire jewish population nearly wiped out after world war 2, and returning to their ancient homeland . They use more force than what is apt. Their action is like killing an ant with a grenade.
I wish there is resolution to this conflict, but alas, the US , Arab govt’s will never let that happen .

01:09 PM Dec 01 2008 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

What these photos say are really sad and bad too . I wonder are we really living in a civilised world ? How long this should go on

05:27 PM Dec 01 2008 |

MarocLady

MarocLady

Germany

Something i don´t understand:

the israelis are a nation who suffered a lot in the history of mankind and they were always opressed by other nations…know, israel has become the oppressor itself…

why haven´t they learned from their terrible, sad history?

why do they do the same?

Self-defence? The biggest lie ever and what does the un, eu etc. ?? Nothing…that makes me very angry…

i wish i could do anything to help my people all over the world, but the one thing i´m able to do is to pray for peace for the whole mankind…

please, don´t forget to pray for the peoples in need…

05:32 PM Dec 01 2008 |

MarcosPT

Portugal

maybe these people grow up in the midle of war and they got used to that, and now they have no need for war they still do it because is the only way they know. its a litle like Timor, wanted freedom and now that it finnaly have it make war. strange mind strange people the innocents keep paying the results of their sick minds

06:47 PM Dec 01 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I don't like Israel government..  Their politics are not peacefull.. Maybe they damage my religion, and some countries.

But i always respect Jews, becoz they are very hardworking and intelligent. They are the oldest nation. But still has their own culture and language..

They really respect their culture and traditionals very much. They are really secular But also care of their religion.. (like me)

They are soooo successfull in economy.. They are very good in mercantile.

So Jews are my favory nation in the World…

Chinese and Jewish ppl are my favory.

06:48 PM Dec 01 2008 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

you are see just photos!!!. what is about them feelings ,them fear ???  Sealed

06:52 PM Dec 01 2008 |

lovelysara

lovelysara

United Arab Emirates

pics are talking no more to say they isralaian they dont have heart they dont know any thing exept killing .WE all poeple with them pray to them and allah with us.

05:19 PM Dec 02 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

it seems like everyone in the area knows little but fighting anymore. It's a constant circle of violence and it seems neither side will unilaterally decide to forswear violence in order to achieve peace.

I really fear that only some major catastrophe will end this.

08:04 PM Dec 02 2008 |

VAGOS

VAGOS

Syrian Arab Republic

I'do not agree with you lovelysara !!!
my friends
<<some people pray for water. other people dig a well.">> i do both of it .

I have faith in my religion i know aLLah with us.
but i belief we have do something too we should be have react do something not just taLk Like i do know !!!
what about our governments ?arab governments?
isLam governments!!?

01:42 PM Dec 06 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

what about our governments ?arab governments?
isLam governments!!?

US govt, Wepons manufacturers, Arab Govts would never want this to end. 

US for obious reason for world supremacy and money

Arab Govts-  to distract people from real issues like development. Once Israel – palestinian issue is solved , people will start to think about development, which polititians and leaders are never intreseted in. 

Caste based politics in India work in a same way as above. People are fooled to think about "caste" so that they vote on caste, do no development , and never let the "caste " problem ever to die out.

04:25 PM Dec 06 2008 |