Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Can we elliminate terrorism by killing terrorists ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Most of the people are against terrorism & terrorists & wish to elliminate terrorism by killing terrorists, my question is can we elliminate terrorism by killing teroorists.

Sometimes I feel that we can't elliminate terrorism by killing terrorists but it happened in Panjab, an state of India, terrorism was in full swing in between 1981 & 1992.& it was elliminated with force.

What do you feel ? 

05:09 PM Dec 20 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

NairooZ

NairooZ

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

i think.. fighting tirrorism is not by kill them..

cozwe' we can't kill all of them..

we can be practice peace not - ONLY talk about it -

if all of us have been real peaceful people.. we can to finish terrorism.. coze' someday .. terrors will die…....

sorry 4 my poor english

salaam

07:27 PM Dec 20 2008 |

endurereality

United States

no, only though speaking

11:42 PM Dec 20 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Muerto el perro, se termina la rabia…

02:34 AM Dec 21 2008 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Yes, it will defently work!!

Punjab police has shown the way.

Langauge of Peace is ment for normal human beings, and not for terrorists.

10:33 AM Dec 21 2008 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

CAn you elliminate bugs by killing them?

so this is the same!

02:40 PM Dec 21 2008 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

lets see why they became terrorists before using the force.

02:50 PM Dec 21 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

ohhhhhh…. I saw myself in that forum..

the words of mine..the words of real peace.. the words of my favory..

Yeaa we can't stop terrosism by killing them..By bombing them..

Our problem is about, is just with our brain..with our prejudgement ..with our not understanding..!

I never judge terrorist..I know there is a reason for them…

not just a reason..! There are tooo many reasons for being a terrorist in World.

We should kill reasons of being a terrosit…Not kill terrorist humans!

Everyone has a riight reason for themself when doing everyting… > killing swearing, fighting, crying, leaving, marrying, cheating, saying lies….

I support equality. If someone make far it from me,

>> I can be the worst person in the World, Can BE A TERRORIST, Can be a thief, Can be a murderer, Can be a lier, Can be a sinner, Can be everything!

I just want my right. not more than or less than my rights, I want to be same with others…

If u don't give it me, I will be ur enemy.  Becoz i am so sensitive in rights of human..  I want a country that i can talk my language there, I wanna call my nation freely..

I should say ''I am a kurdish'' But after that, they are geting hating me. they are malking me a enemy for themself.. But just they do it, Not me!

But when i rebel, They call me terrorist..

If ur understanding of terrorism is so >>Yeaa i admit i am a terrosit!

03:15 PM Dec 21 2008 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Dignified.You wrote '' Let me give me an example from Turkey's terrorism policy.Turkey is a country having suffered from terrorism since the early 80's.''

Yeaa u r right..I agree with you!

BUT….

Let's look the politicy of 1980s of Turkey… then u will find the reason of why the terrosirm is near u, in our country, in ur great country Turkey!

To say ''Turkey is a country having suffered from terrorism since the early 80's.'' is really so easy.. But i think to think the Turkish politicy in these years, are sooo difficult, isn't it?

Think why PKK is annoy you since 1980..

Have u ever think why Kurdish ppl didn't rebel before 1980. Why they didn't a bad thing with Ottomans or in first  years of Turkish Republic?

Have u ever think What Kurdish ppl want?

04:01 PM Dec 21 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

One thing we CAN eliminate by killing terrorists, is

terrorists. 

05:05 PM Dec 21 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

yeah, that's right gkiss.and ,to kill terrorism we need clear opposite ideas and a real will and a real job.

06:12 PM Dec 21 2008 |