Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

What is terrorism ?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I feel it necessery to find the meaning of terrorism & terrorist.

I feel to load one's idea upon others is terrorism.

It is of two kinds,

1.legal Force

2.Physical Force 

3.Satyagreh .

Legal Force: It is a process in which people sitting on constitutional posts compell public to act according to their wishes & they use it to raise their power to rule the public through out their life & collect huge amounts of money & resources to rule others.

Physical Force: it is the result of first kind of terrorism &  by the people who fail to grasp power by the constitutinal ways, they take gun in their hands & try to grab the power throgh gun.

Satyagreh: the way of Mahatma Gandhi, I feel it is also a kind of terrorism to compell other by forcing others throgh emotions,giving pains to oneself to change the views of others.It is a common practice where we use it in the name of love & attachments.But we do not gave much attention to it, becuase we do not know the effects of it, but it's very dngerous. 

But we generally define 2nd type of terrorism a terrorism, most of the time we fail to recognise first kind of terrorism but we rarely identify 3rd kind of terrorism. & 2nd type of terrorism is the result of 1st & 3rd kind of terrorism. & to elliminate terrorism of 2nd type we have work upon all levels of it,we have to identify the 'roots in our mind'.

Our education about life is very wrong too.We value 'first comers',it is of comparison,first comer shall be only one in class of 40 students & 39 shall feel loosers & shall try to grab the first position by hook or croock. so the seeds of terrorism comes out of our education system too. 

01:37 AM Dec 22 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear Hakimi,

As we fight on individual level, politicians plan to fight  on national level too.I feel they must be blind for most of the times mechanically & wouldn't be able to see a little beyond from where they are standing, otherwise they too are humans but learnt wrong lessons.

Major fault is of our religion educations, every religion allows fights if someone interferes & all wars becomes justified because of this clause. religious heads should make efforts  not interfere in any others life

We have sufficient to eat, wear & consume so we have little reasons to fight. What shall we do with the whole of money of the world  if we die ?

You are right in saying that these intelligence agecies doing most dull work of creating terrorism & killing innoscent people.

Thanks

01:32 AM Dec 29 2008 |

konstka

konstka

Russian Federation

Terrorism it's a hidden war. Some states, in case they want to be unknown, use terrorist organisations to fight a hidden war with other states for achievement of their goals. As Hakimi said, these organisations were created by the intelligence services for those purposes. It's very convenient. The terrorist organisations serve as a hired assassins, in my opinion.

08:06 PM Dec 29 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Konstka,

If it is hidden  war then for how long can we postpone direct war ?it is the worst way to fight.We should have guts to admit what we are doing.

01:57 AM Dec 30 2008 |