Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

ı want to make frıends from all over the world

daisy83

Turkey

if you thınk lıke me lets joın…ı m from turkıye,ı m a teacher…ı want to learn dıfferent culture and ımprove my englısh…

02:20 PM Mar 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

osama21mx

osama21mx

Syrian Arab Republic

hi

i am osama from syria

iam a student

my yahoo is     osama21mxatyahoo.com

09:00 PM Mar 18 2007 |

rutchiejudi

Philippines

I am also a teacher.  I teach college students. I joined here because, like you, I want to improve my english and to have friends of different culture.  We can share thoughts and ideas. Let us help each other improve our english.

02:36 AM Mar 19 2007 |

asad_engg06

Pakistan

i am a teacher in an institution. i also love to know about different cultures and to meet different people. my msn is

07:45 AM Mar 19 2007 |

daisy83

Turkey

we can go on from my e maıl if you want:

06:21 PM Mar 19 2007 |

haitham4vip

Egypt

• im 2 studies English and Germany sowanna improve both of them any body wanna help the others i need that im haitham from egypt

08:35 PM Mar 20 2007 |

KisserLeon

KisserLeon

China

cool. I'm not a teacher. I love english. I have interting in english.

09:53 AM Mar 21 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

i also wish to make friends from all over the world and their culture.i am a office executive. i am good literate about computer software but my english is poor thats  so many problems in daily routine office work. 

10:52 AM Mar 22 2007 |

khadijah

khadijah

Malaysia

Hi Rohini…nice to have you in this forum..i also want to make friends all over the world..i from malaysia…have u heard about malaysia before?

10:57 AM Mar 22 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

Hi, nice to reply you. i know to malesia on watching T.V.. you are belonging you a very beutiful contry.

11:25 AM Mar 22 2007 |

mack_mt

Turkey

slöü

ssşs

sşs

sşs

s

s

şişs

11:41 AM Mar 22 2007 |