Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

AMERICA AND EUROPE, SO DIFFERENT!

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

How can be true place were you born have some effect? american and europes are so different!!!! is somebody there who can explain?

01:57 PM Dec 28 2008 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

angel_007

angel_007

Colombia

jejeje so funny, but if you visit america or south america, you will find also here so hot and sexy girls…

03:16 PM Dec 28 2008 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

Yeah the same i am gonna say..we don't need to look for difference between American and Europeans,cause in Europe people are so different and in America also…jacob 89 is right..we can take whoever- Spanish and Finnish,we will find the difference between 2 spanish and no difference comparing American and british for example…surly we can see it o often,but..

anyway i like American people,they are nice like polish;)

Greetings to America from Poland!

11:40 PM Dec 28 2008 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

When you say 'America' what do you mean? I am uruguayan and I am american but I am not from the USA

03:56 AM Dec 31 2008 |

MmLLoO

MmLLoO

Germany

i think everything in the USA is big….the streets, the houses even the toast and the burgersTongue outbut i never was been to the USA before…i only have seen this things on TV…

besides nearly every place in europe is similar….

02:25 AM Jan 01 2009 |

mimi9

United Arab Emirates

Embarassed  Haaay ..

i think you explain it santiagoo,,Laughing

In USA you can find many people their roots is from another country ,,,so

I have an american teacher ,he is very funny and kind,,his roots is from bulgaria but he born in USA ,Smileand his culture is wide …

Also,,i have an British teacher in my University ,,he is very gentle and Handsome,,Embarassed

Sooo,,

in My view USA has diffrent cultures and roots!!....

08:39 AM Jan 03 2009 |

SEXY-BRITZ

United Kingdom

CoolYo dude,

im from bristol in england in the uk in europe and i speak in english and american english

for example i say:                                                          argument and row, bathroom and loo, can and tin, i say corn not maze, lift and elevator. just cuz your from one place dont mean you cant speak how you want to speak

Laughingmy little half brother is german,bolgarian and english….well he aint bolgarian but his mum who adopted him is(he is my surrogate brother) in england soo many people talk in soo many diffrent ways and englands nowere near as big as america

At the end off the day we are all people and we shuldnt fight…america helped kick hitlers ass…

people come in many shapes 'n' sizes but in america its normally big lol no offence americans…my fav tv program is set in north carolina-ONE TREE HILL <3 CHAD MICHEAL MURRAY- AND ID LOVE TO GO TO FLORIDA again

09:38 PM May 29 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

LOL

Americans are very very diffrent from europeans! :)

I think when they said Americans, they refered to USA ;)

But in anyway we are all humans, so doesnt matter whats the diffrence! LOL

But all americans i've met, wanted to live in Europe!

XD

I wonder why!

09:09 AM May 30 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

yep americans differ from european.

Frankly speaking, i don't like America and their culture, i don't like their lifestyle and i am not interested in visiting USA… America is spreading it's influence and dogmas all over the world…but i can't accept the way americans live… Of course i judge it by the TV programms, by news, by the  stories of my friends, who have been to USA…i have no personal experience, but i don't think that my opinion will change after i visit this country…..

02:40 PM May 30 2009 |