Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why is Allah silent?

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Yesterday I was watching news on TV with my family, (father, mother, bro, and my little cousin_Fırat)

There were some pics and videos from Palestine, with full of dead ppl, broken houses, crying mothers, angry fathers, afraiding kids..

then my little cousin asked me > Who are they? Is there earthquick? How many ppl died?

I said > No honey, there is War in a country too far from here..And they are muslim too.

He said > they are muslim, and having a bad painingfull?

So Sibel, tell me Where is God! Why is Allah silent? Why Allah doesn't do anything to help them?

I couldn't reply him..And looked my father :)

Then my father answered him for me >> Ask your father, cuttie OK?

Cousin said > But my father doesn't know anything about Islam.. maybe he doesn't believe.

My father > Yeaa I know.. then that reason made me say you ''Ask your father'' He will give you the best answer!

__

:) I don't know if my little cousin asked his father (my uncle) or not… But i still wonder Why the Allah is silent!

Do u have any idea.. If yes, pls reply me.. :)

01:59 PM Jan 02 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Allah is not silent … Everything is written in the Quran if you are a Muslim and you read the Quran then you will know when all these wars will stop…

02:06 PM Jan 02 2009 |

yukihime

yukihime

Malaysia

yep i agree with Margeret..

02:15 PM Jan 02 2009 |

Margaret

Margaret

United Arab Emirates

Good answer BLINK this is what we always believe in … It is like a test… We study and study for the exams and we don't know what the results will be… failed or pass .. That's what our world is like ! Allah hided the time of the judgment day because he want to test us .. Who will still a believer and who will turn to disbeliever …But do not forget the Quran helps us a lot to forget our pain because via the Quran we know that Allah will never forget anyone.. Also via the Quran we know when all these wars will end…. So the Quran help us to forget our pain and remember that Allah is always with us… Allah was not silent and he is never silent he is just giving us a time.

02:25 PM Jan 02 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

hey what happened to the talk," with out god's wish nothing happens!!"

03:27 PM Jan 02 2009 |

lady of virtues

Saudi Arabia

Allah is not silent..

it said in Quran that isreal will have a great progress but at the end the  justice will rise and the Palestinian will take their land back..Allah is not silent He knows all what happen and He will judge ppl in the day of judgement …so do whatever u like at the end u will asked by Allah

03:51 PM Jan 02 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I know..But i am still waiting for a miracle :((

05:22 PM Jan 02 2009 |

messerschmitt

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

One day the Zoroastrian people will be back and kick out people who picked up on them. we will have the Persian empire back. 

the persians will reconqure palestian one day, just as it did in the past.

I belive in miracles too

05:41 PM Jan 02 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

My favory of muslim ppl are > Persians, Turkish n Kurdish..

Really! They are very sensitive with others

:)

I sometimes critize Iran becoz of Women rights..

But it is becoz i love this country :) And wanna see it better in future..

05:44 PM Jan 02 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

persians are goood people sibel

btw in my pray things, we have a sentence that says :

''he's sit right by Father, and he will back again to judge the death and the alive people again''

i dont know where i read this..is a pray, i dont pray so much, but maybe this is an answer…

your allah will help you always..but he wont back! till the day he will judge the death and alive!till the day he will back!

but he will always help! just believe in him :)

05:49 PM Jan 02 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:)) Go away :) Maybe u have ur own reason to not like :)

U r free :)

Turkish ppl are sensitive..I am not Turkish, and in this site i sometimes critise them…

But it doesn't mean i don't like them or something like that…

Yess there are something to critise them..But we have to allow they are good!

:))

06:04 PM Jan 02 2009 |