Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How did you Find Ebaby?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

How did you Find English,baby? :)

02:17 PM Jan 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

I was searching for a gun at Internet to buy one, because there are 2 persons at my work that really annoy me, when I found at www.shootthem.com a link to Ebaby, and since then I started to visit it and became an Ebaby member….

Hahahahaha! I´m kidding, hahaha! (sorry for my black twisted humor).

07:48 PM Jan 09 2009 |

michael.belfast

Poland

In the same way like FINANCIAL GIRL

BTW very nice nick Cool

11:59 AM Jan 10 2009 |

Keni

Keni

Azerbaijan

My groupmate advised me such a site: www.englishpenfriend.com But it wasn't so interesting.

Then I saw Englisbaby there (Ads by Google) and became a member :)

My first day was terrible. I tried to look at all blogs at Ebaby. :DDD

02:40 PM Jan 12 2009 |

anahita mass

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

ha ha…......... when i was searching about my report … i found EBABY

03:10 PM Jan 12 2009 |

Lesena-ufa

Lesena-ufa

Russian Federation

I am beginner in this site, I found it from google search, when I decided  to improve my english.

Now I try learning this site and find more new friendsSmile

07:15 PM Jan 12 2009 |

sHiFra

sHiFra

Mexico

hahaa xD i wanted to take english lessons cuz i had a big test, so i put on google " english grammar" but anything.. after i decided to chat " english chat rooms" n OMG there was " englishbaby" i signed in.. but i did forget it xD, after one week i received on my hotmail " you have a new friend request" n i said Ho.. this account. haha so i came here, n ricky was one of my friends haha xD n after norah, anna, armilia.. blaah blaaah i got the best ones :) so i stay here

09:14 PM Jan 13 2009 |

piyabasanti

United Arab Emirates

that day I wanted to open my account in facebook but I couldn't because it was disabled by administer and I didn't know why that.. I became angry then I searched about new good website after that I found english baby .. and I am happy with ebaby

09:31 PM Jan 13 2009 |

TranceGirl85

Netherlands

When i passed my last exam at university and i became an engineer i thougt..now came a time to care about my english's leveland i wrote in google- something like english learning..then i found a couple of different sites,but they were much worste than this one;).Now i am a member of eBaby almost 1 year..it's gonna be much much longer..

english …friends..that's it!:D

12:15 AM Jan 14 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Me?..by accident..but what i like about ebaby is..all about the administration instruments here (blogs,post comments ,finding friends and etc) for what i can see is, it's likely or probably being done by a very profesional peoples…and its like, all the very expert peoples in computer programming is in ebaby administration..my solute to them…

10:48 AM Jan 14 2009 |

akaihana

akaihana

Saudi Arabia

Introduced to it by someone. i am not here a lot but i like it.

03:05 PM Jan 14 2009 |