Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

How did you Find Ebaby?

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

How did you Find English,baby? :)

02:17 PM Jan 03 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

It was the first day i got internet connection at home :D I always wanted to have international friends… so i put e-friends on google…i found some websites but nothing good(at least to me). then i put penfriends.. so in 5 or 7 page of google i found englishbaby :D

i was not so happy in the first, because Ebaby was not like is today! was not so easy on ebaby making friends… there was not updates, nor pictures  adds to we see.

Also i've not been here for long… just recently…about in may. 

Was a funny situation because i found ebaby fastly ;)

02:20 PM Jan 03 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

A friend of mine told me about it so I gave it a try and it seems like Ebaby is worth it.I made good friends in here!! Lucky meLaughing!!!!

02:21 PM Jan 03 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

by accident..:) I had a presentetion about Animals in Danger..:D

I was searching in english..Then suddenly i saw here :) then signed in :)

02:33 PM Jan 03 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

hahaha :D

you made me laugh so much haha

:P

02:54 PM Jan 03 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

a friend told me about it now I am here and I like it :)

02:57 PM Jan 03 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hey lil dude this forum is a BOMB …..a very nice topic…..uhmmm it was 09/16/2007 at around 0330 sunday morning when i was on vacation in Dubai then as i was going through the inet looking for friend-sites when i accidentally clicked on englishbaby…..............i dunno how it happened but it was it and since then it became my HOME coz its in here that i have the dearest brothas and sister…........

i have since then loved this place…......LONG LIVE EBABY

thanks guys for being such important part of meeeeeeeeeeee

03:20 PM Jan 03 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

hey lil dude this forum is a BOMB …..a very nice topic…..uhmmm it was 09/16/2007 at around 0330 sunday morning when i was on vacation in Dubai then as i was going through the inet looking for friend-sites when i accidentally clicked on englishbaby…..............i dunno how it happened but it was it and since then it became my HOME coz its in here that i have the dearest brothas and sister…........

i have since then loved this place…......LONG LIVE EBABY

thanks guys for being such important part of meeeeeeeeeeee

03:20 PM Jan 03 2009 |

Las Verre

Las Verre

Indonesia

I know this website from my sister, she told that her friend knew a website to make international friendship while learning English. I ask her about the website and then I join here…

03:59 PM Jan 03 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

In my case because my english teacher in that time ( a british girl) recommended us to visit the page.  At the beginning I was not interested in the page, but I found one person who really helped me (and still helps me) with her advice, so I decided to stay for a long long time and being open to meet new friends. I enjoy a lot sharing opinions about diferent topics!!!

05:05 PM Jan 03 2009 |

mike_gwen

mike_gwen

Indonesia

I came across with ebaby when searching for an english learning site back then. Before I was a bbc site big fan. Then I found ebaby and got in to it. Especially because I can say my opinion freely without any strict censor from the moderator. Yeah ebaby’s great. I’m lucky to be here. :p

08:09 AM Jan 07 2009 |