Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HUMANITY WAKEFULNESS, need u against PEACE BURNERS:

nour_2

nour_2

Syrian Arab Republic

-bloodsheds,carnages,murders,are committed every moment against innocent ,weaponless people (in Palestine)…………….(hundreds of killed persons and thousands were injured just in Gaza)

Without any pity or mercy towards children,who have been grown up with fear ,sorrow,and without practicing their rights like the other children to live peacefully,,no kill ,no blood,with their families,and to be educated ……………why??

Just for some people who wants to prove their strength,terrorisms,aggression,heartlessness……………u know who i mean…............(PEACE BURNERS)

We are all livinig , doing our everyday activities and even busy with our peaceful life that some of us didn't even notice these harsh realities……so

We really really need HUMANITY WAKEFULNESS…………..TO GET BACK PEACE FOR CHILDREN IN PALASTINE…..............

What do u think………….?

01:21 PM Jan 06 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Innocent eyes

Syrian Arab Republic

It’s the historical fight between  wrongful and  wronged … But in Gaza the wrongeds are these dangerous children see them dying ..

While the wrongful children write their hopes to Gaza children on the missile ..!!

Let’s open our eyes …. Let’s see the truth .. let the sleeping sun ….. RISE .

06:15 PM Jan 06 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

a nice post..thanks for share..I loved!

07:11 PM Jan 06 2009 |

hennda

hennda

Tunisia

I love your post so much .God bless you for this effort.Keep it up

07:28 PM Jan 06 2009 |

nour_2

nour_2

Syrian Arab Republic

thank u HENNDA for your comment…...........AND:

i think it's really really a sad thing to see a photo of  these innocent children in this situation of fear and sorrow…...

so it's our MAIN TOPIC.PLZ don't forget….......

and i hope that someday all the people on the earth will feel the main issue ,the reality of :

PEACEFUL LIFE FOR ALL THE CHILDREN…...

and (NO ONE WILL CHANGE THE ESSENTIAL SUBJECT )

10:08 PM Jan 06 2009 |