Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what do you think your going after you die??

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well , i finde it as a good gustion to ask .. though you will never the answer to it unless you allready died …

so, where do you all think your going when you die??

withe love peace braker…

12:11 PM Mar 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vera chen

vera chen

China

i think i will became a fish in the deeply sea

02:44 AM Mar 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

thats nice but so far i have been evil guse just beeing a good person isnt getting me any where and as i say its realy hard to make it up to every one you know so i just bee nice to my self by letting it be eavil ….

so you vera chen are going to be a fish thats nice why you like fishes .. well i think im gonna be a evil vampire  ..

06:16 AM Mar 23 2007 |

vera chen

vera chen

China

because i admire the fish swimming in the sea at ease. if i was a fish i will in the deeply sea to look for my field and then live in it

07:28 AM Mar 23 2007 |

qonly4cq

qonly4cq

China

TO BE A BETTER MAN

08:59 AM Mar 23 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

oh thats nice..

02:41 PM Mar 23 2007 |

sideway

sideway

China

Just like other creature, we will be decomposed and then become soil or water.
so just only one time living in the world and we are lucky

02:50 PM Mar 23 2007 |

Warren G

Warren G

Canada

I believe that life is eternal. That we live forever and ever and ever and ever. I agree with Justic, if we are evil on this earth (make negative inpact on others) We will get that back to us when we move on. But I don't belive that if you do something wrong on earth you'll be paying for it for an eternaty. Like some people say that if you kill on earth you'll go to hell for an eternety. I think if we make good choices, we get good results in our lives, bad choices, bad results in our lives. Personally I think I will be helping people get happy when I move on. That's what I do now and I feel like I always will.

good question by the way

03:49 PM Mar 23 2007 |

doctor84

Azerbaijan

I believe  that this life or world only test area to differentiate good man from bad one. and I think that it is not so necessary to see any thing for getting an information about it. there are other ways to do it.  for example anyone couldn't see his mind or brain but everyone feel sure that he has mind.

AND my dear sideway you cannot like other creature.because you have mind. and there isn't any aimless thing in this world. so everyone must use his mind. 

Can I ask you contrary question? what will anyone lose if he believe that there is another life after  death. and what will anyone gain by refuting the other world?

10:51 PM Mar 23 2007 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

BOY ….GOOD QUESTION     I  HAVE NO IDEA..IF U GOT IT PLEASE TELL ME!!!

01:22 AM Mar 24 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well waren yeah i think you have a great point but have you ever tried being bad like for just an houer i mean there is nothing in the world i like more than being bad or mean or rued i really like it and i can get any thing by it ..so i was nice once befor i was this bad you see being nice isnt just being nice you be nice for nothing i hate it when things end like that so i hade to take another pass way and desided to be bad ….

and thanks by the way..

08:00 PM Mar 27 2007 |