Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

which life you prefer

friend4ever

United Arab Emirates

Hi friends,

what kind of life do you prefer, working life or college life. About my self i prefer working life even i dont have much experience but i would like to know about you all ? feel free to reply .

09:47 AM Mar 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SNOWLY

SNOWLY

China

I think is no need working and enough money for myself spend.

05:59 PM Mar 29 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

havnt you thought of this : cuss, hate ,anger, madness, and mean act's …think of them very deep they are big words…

as for work …i dont work

co ,or uni … i go to school and hate my own friends for being stupid and life less so you tell me what do i prefer!!!!!!!!!

06:08 PM Mar 29 2007 |

paul liu

China

i prefer the life have loads of money with a decent job.

07:43 AM Mar 30 2007 |

paul liu

China

i want to have a

07:46 AM Mar 30 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

University life is fantastic…..what you need to do is just reading books, attending lectures, making friends, watching TVS and sleeping…..... even you fail the exam,it won't matter…................

08:34 AM Mar 30 2007 |

oyuna

oyuna

Mongolia

When I was study  University I hate the exams and I would like to earn money in my own as soon as possible. After graduated university I  started  working. Morning to evening I had to work. Sometimes very stressfull if I didn't finish my job on Friday. Worried about it during  sat and sunday. Then I feel that university life is fantastic. I wished again to be student. So now I am working and studying my MBA same time. My MBA classmates are wonderfull. They are falling love each other he he he, studying together, hanging out every friday! That's fantastic!

So don't hurry to working life!

10:45 AM Mar 30 2007 |

shak

shak

Pakistan

Good question, yes i like practical life bcz during work u can meet with great people in ur field or related to other fields, but as my experience, u can learn much and groom ur personality in practical work. Yaar there is too much to write but i think its enough.

I like what u like  Wink

06:19 AM Apr 02 2007 |

rohini23

rohini23

India

in my openion college life is very nice, in this life we have no tension abount work completion or engry of boss. so we first complete and enjoy our college life then think for working.

09:36 AM Apr 02 2007 |

SNOWLY

SNOWLY

China

whatever work life or collage life, if these are choice from self. none of change it. I want choice happy life for myself.  

04:30 PM Apr 02 2007 |