Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Valentine's Day (February 14th)--how do you express your LOVE?

Niuyear

Niuyear

China

Valentine's Day is coming, Please write down a short sentence to express your love.SmileSmile

10:40 AM Feb 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kse

Costa Rica

And if you go, I wanna go with you, and if you die, I wanna die whit you, take your hand and walk away…........

05:49 PM Feb 10 2009 |

kse

Costa Rica

I'm going to want … As can dream, while I have memory, I will want, as long as you have eyes to see, ears to hear and lips to kiss you, I'm going to want as long as you have heart, a restless soul and imagination to think of you, I'm going to love while there is time, as long as there is love, and while your there, I'm going to love that I love you … Never forget … Happy day all I want …

05:58 PM Feb 10 2009 |

Chandler2006

China

I'm not perfer,maybe I'm not your Mr right.but i try to do the right things to make you happy.and i will improve myslef to be perfer for you.

08:12 AM Feb 11 2009 |

adhito

adhito

Indonesia

make someone special in life to a queen in a whole day.

06:16 PM Feb 13 2009 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Though i m still as a single…I can still imagine,if a macho with caring character, date with me at this sweet night … The only sentence i wanna say is that," You are my man, i wanna be your woman",haha, kidding! Do you think it is more Romantic with silence? Just affectionate eyesight…caressing and kissing … haha!Unforgettable night …

03:05 AM Feb 19 2009 |