Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Which Site U use frequently and what’s the Specialty?

sanial

sanial

India

Hi Dear Friends So many are use Internet But they are not getting exact site Please tell the site address and benefits of that site  So that u can help them, they will grateful to U   Here is one Example  www.loc.gov  This site help us to find Maximum collection of books in all over world, this site belongs to Library of Congress, it is the nation's oldest federal cultural institution and serves as the research arm of Congress. It is also the largest library in the world, with more than 130 million items on approximately 530 miles of bookshelves. The collections include more than 29 million books and other printed materials, 2.7 million recordings, 12 million photographs, 4.8 million maps, and 58 million manuscripts. Hope Book warms will Enjoy this site  Regards,Sanial

01:15 PM Mar 31 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kiojohn

kiojohn

China

www.jxue.com

To leatn !

I do what i like and i like  what i do!

01:37 PM Mar 31 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

www.ebaumsworld.com

because it has lots of funny ,weird, extreem , vidios and jokes and pictures too ..

02:52 PM Mar 31 2007 |

saj

saj

India

google.com

becuase that will give allmost everything available on the the syberworld

04:17 PM Mar 31 2007 |

saj

saj

India

do agree. it is a search engine  .but still it is a website..Smile one most popular website

05:14 PM Mar 31 2007 |

saj

saj

India

more than a search engine.. google has it's own collection of vedios , audios and other informations.  and google pages also an attraction for many….

05:17 PM Mar 31 2007 |

sanial

sanial

India

http://www.go2web20.net/

1059 logos u can find in this website

06:11 AM Apr 01 2007 |

s640663

s640663

China

www.youtube.com

there you can find a lot of home made videos. 

07:29 AM Apr 01 2007 |