Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

one world, one family

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

To be honest I didn't know what write as subject because I'd like to tell all you that, even if in this forum there are NO moderators, people logging in from every side of the world are all in simphaty, speaking about wars, politics, economy, customs…and tis is great considering there are people of all kinds of Religions. Everyone respects the other's thought. Moreover everyone tries to help other giving whatever kind of suggestion or advertise!

So, Why the world is so confuse, why people have to fight, to insult, to hate other races people. This has tought to me that if people speak each other, just like we do, wouldn't be wars in the world.

I like speaking with Asians, Mulisms, Arabians, Americans, Europeans, etc. people. I've learnt very much of all you and I've learnt that human person is generous but it gets racist when it remains in its space… 

Concuding I want all you know I've a great feeling of affection on you….brothers and sisters.

11:03 AM Feb 15 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

just---girl

Saudi Arabia

hi manu 。◕‿◕。
all of us here are friends and love each other , here we meet many people from different countries and make friendship . but it we see innocence  Palistains children killed in terrible way and burned also punished , If we see little girl killed all of her family infront of her eyes , If we see couple didn't have baby for many years and finally mother birth baby but Israel killed the baby who has just 5 moths and alot ,,, all of these lead us to hate Israel … isn't  ? 
thanks manu so0o much for your feelings ㋡

01:04 PM Feb 15 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

yes, I can understand your feelings about..

01:31 PM Feb 15 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

I AGREE WITH U MANU & JUST—-GIRLSmile

01:38 PM Feb 15 2009 |

M!SS ROSE

M!SS ROSE

Saudi Arabia

Yes we are brothers and sisters despite our differences
Here we debate the problems of the world
I hope that a world with peaceTHANKS manu for this topic ..

03:17 PM Feb 15 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

let me repharase Just Girl's comment:

One World, One Family (except for the Jews)

01:52 AM Feb 16 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

The day we start minding our business, there will be peace on earth. 

04:43 AM Feb 16 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

gkisseberth

Sorry, I don't agree with you…or it's better I definitely can't agree with you.

According to me what you wrote is racist, it's just what racist people think. Someone would write exept for American, someone else exept for Europeans…exept for Arabian…Chineses people etc.

Jews who caused deads and destroys deserve your and our hate but remember, there are Jews who want peace, there are children Jews who don't know what or why all that is happining at all! and maybe there are Jews who want to stop this war just like you want..   

07:38 AM Feb 16 2009 |

osesame

osesame

Egypt

"Jews who caused deads and destroys deserve your and our hate but remember, there are Jews who want peace, there are children Jews who don't know what or why all that is happining at all! and maybe there are Jews who want to stop this war just like you want."

yea, that's right….there is a group inside israel itself i ve forget its name deny what the government did….

12:40 PM Feb 16 2009 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Sorry, I don't agree with you…or it's better I definitely can't agree with you.

I'm very glad you don't agree with that sentiment, but it wasn't mine. I was paraphrashing another commenter.

02:42 PM Feb 16 2009 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

I'm very glad you don't agree with that sentiment, but it wasn't mine. I was paraphrashing another commenter.

and what is your opinion?

03:03 PM Feb 16 2009 |