Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you believe there are some ghost in the world?

king00852

king00852

China

hello everyone ,i am a chinese ,so taody i want  to talk about  th ghost and the soul

do u believe there are wome ghost and soul in the world? i believe.

Acorriding to some scientist's reserach, if u go to some cemetery,forest and some accident place ,u wiill fell not so good.do u knoww why? because there are high frequency…

i hope you can show your opinion about this topic..thanks

03:58 PM Feb 17 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

gkisseberth

Germany

I don't think there's any real evidence for ghosts or souls. They can make for good stories but that's about it.

04:29 PM Feb 17 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

i dont believe in ghost..Becoz a soul cant come back to the World again..  but i believe in some metaphysical stuffs..

for example: soul, God, evil, angels,daemon, ....

Sure we cant prove them, it is up to our understanding, heart, mind, believe, culture, ... ...

05:23 PM Feb 17 2009 |

xiaotung

xiaotung

China

ghost??? god!

I like this computer program.. hehe

i 'm a chinese

12:50 AM Feb 18 2009 |

Sona039

Australia

I do not believe in ghost. Because new tech is everywhere.

So I may not agree with the old ideas.

There is an essay for me to write about this topic.

However it is hard for me to write down any reasonable points for not beileve in ghost.

P.S.

I am Chinese too, now studying in MEL, AUS.

Anyone who can play LOL together? In Oceania.

12:14 PM Oct 19 2015 |

NIJ321655

NIJ321655

United States

yes

01:00 PM Oct 19 2015 |

erkamoz

Turkey

simply, I do not believe that they really exist. By the way, by ghost what do you exactly mean? I think some imaginary creatures that people hallucinate are the reflections of some encephalic problems. But because of some traditional and raligious basis, they consider them as ghosts

09:06 PM Oct 19 2015 |

erkamoz

Turkey

one morething, you say that in some places people felt bad, I think its because of conditioning. For example, muslims are really sensitive at Mecca while the Christians are really in emotional mood in some churches. But a Budhist may not feel anything at all in those places because he does not have any pre-knowledge to condition himself.

09:11 PM Oct 19 2015 |

p_krasnova

p_krasnova

Russian Federation

i wanna believe in ghosts.

i like computer games, films and books where you can find ghosts, maybe nice or not. some of them are really creepy but sometimes behind their creepy appearence you can find a desire to help people who are alive. help to avoid problems, to fight with fears, to solve a secret.
i don’t want to speak about ghosts from the scientific point of view. i just wanna believe in them, because they can make this world more interesting, mysterious and rather dangerous. i mean… i love too much worlds and creatures in books and games, so i wanna to make them real in my life.

if i meet a real ghost, i will be happy. even if it will kill me a second later

06:58 PM Nov 17 2015 |