Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Are you brave?

zhangcaijun37

China

if you are in trouble , how do you do? can you dare to face yourself? can you have  courage to defeat them?when you see this passage,you  may be a child or a adult .i am a adult .since i came to college, i meet lots of problem ,they made me lost my hope and angry.i fall behind other students.i dont have confidence to  everything.so i feel the life is unfair. i dont know how to solve them.

03:46 AM Mar 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rose-path

rose-path

Viet Nam

I don't know if I am brave or not. But with my own problems, I must have the courage to overcome them. Because I know that's the only way to get over it. Life is like a wave, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it drops down. But even when it is already bad, you never know if it's going to be worse tomorrow, if you take no action to stop it.

You said you don't know what to do. So if you have good friends, if you can trust on your family members, you may tell them your problems and ask for advices. Or you should think seriously and find a way out yourself.

Good luck!

06:58 AM Mar 20 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

M i brave??thts a gud qustn actually,well i dnt knw,bt i solve othrs prblms,bt whn it cms to me i mess it up,i face ppl n dnt take any crap frm thm,bt i m nt enough experienced yet to talk abt life,so i dnt knw…..

10:49 AM Mar 20 2009 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

you must fall inorder to stand up again…

I can't solve ur problems but maybe self-improvement and positivity could help u …. we all have our ups n downs T.T ….

we can't blame life all the time ..:( ...

12:01 PM Mar 20 2009 |

StreamSlow

China

i m not brave enough

i should gain my courage and dare to be myself

anything,the life,the ideal,the girls,anything that worthwhile doing

02:40 PM Mar 20 2009 |

rose-path

rose-path

Viet Nam

Yes, the best way to do is to face the problem and fight. From my own experiences, the more I delay to solve a problem, the more serious it might grow.

But of course it isn't easy. You have fear because you feel it might get worse if you touch.  So make yourself ready to deal with it: think deeply, imagine the consequences, look for help, etc.

And one thing important. You must think that you can do it. Attitude is always a decisive factor. Then you will have confidence, feel more powerful. Have success!

05:46 AM Mar 21 2009 |