Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

where do we come from? where are we going to go?

mehdi_dolati

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi dear firends, I want to ask all of you about your plans in your life. Have you ever thought about money, business, marriage, have a girl/boy friend …?

Ofcourse they're very important subjects in life for everyone. But How many times in your life you've tought about why we are here? Where do we come from and Where we are going? How must we be to do our best?

My mind is filled up such questions, however, unfortunately, I've got no one to talk with about these matters. don't you think these are even more important than business, love, life …? If you think about die I don't think you reply my question by a negative sentence.

:)

09:28 AM Apr 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rover

Rover

China

I don't know where i came from .and I don't where i will go …

i am just wanna rove …...

i am just a rover.

09:35 AM Apr 05 2007 |

Just 4 Chat m

United Arab Emirates

hi mehdi dolati

I hope u r in  good spirits

yeah …. these questions r really important and confusing

and at the same time I think that it is a shame that someone doesnt know y he exists ??!!!!

the first thing I wanna to say is that am a muslim

from my islamic perspective, the main reason of y am exist is to worship God and this include praying for him, thanking him everytime and everywhere …..

dealing with others kindly and doing good things is also considered to be worshipping God because he ordered us to do good things and doing what he asks us to do is considered as worshipping for God

and I believe as a muslim that at the last after the death there will be a judgement day when each person will take what he reserves according to what he did in his life

and there will be two paths : one to the paradise and the other one is to the hell and this second life will be forever 

so, what did u do to enter the paradise and  survive from getting into the hell ??!!

:)

06:42 PM Apr 05 2007 |

mehdi_dolati

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

hi dear friend

I respect your belief and also I think I know quite well about Islam as I live in an Islamic country.

But I can't satisfy myself by the simple answers like heaven and hell. You know, in this way we don't answer the problem but, we eliminate the question itself. Why someone does create us? What was his/her reason to do that? If he/she didn't do that we weren't  compelled to pray him/her! 

07:06 PM Apr 05 2007 |