Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who's the Best Member at English,baby?

Forum_reader

France

Hello you all!

I've Recently joined English,baby website!

I've been looking the forums here! and i can say that there is here a lot of racism, descrimination, etc.

So, I'd like to Know the Best members at English,baby!

The ones that respect each one religion, their choices, their rights!

This forum is not to determinate who's the most famouse, or the most bad member!

I just want to know the Best members here, which whom i can share!

Also i think it is good to know, who are the predilects and more loved here! since i've seen this community is wonderful!

Thanks everyone for reply this! I'll be looking forward to know who are they!:)

06:10 PM Mar 29 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

xD

hmm :):)

I dont know who are the bests  but to me, Hakimi and Can I cry  are one of the bests!

:)

07:27 PM Mar 29 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

Hmm there are a lot good members here :)

some of them are good in blogs, or forums, or in other things..

I like Hakimi, Osesame, Devin, Gkis, manu,  fabs, Nabilash, Nasim,javamanju, blink,  lilimira, Zeus,jinn, mike and some others too  in FORUMS..

I'm fall in love with Ricky's blogs.. He really is soo ability in making blogs..

As a firend, I really love all ppl in my firend list..

Armilia, Anna, crazy Abdu, , Lois, Casiol, Monique, Sugar, mc kie, just a person, na222,she ai,  justic, popi, little Ukrarian girl Julia, my great arab sis windly, Suryani handsome boy Aryos :)), my super Syrian kurdish friend Sherwan, doctor Mahdi…

and i only remeber their name now.. But my heart is enough big to love everyone :)

Also there is another category > my old but valuable friends > Blasilero, Sponton, 2.mom Kai :) they are great ppl.

Also I still my old firend Vicky..

09:11 PM Mar 29 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

my dear CIC, i like you too :))

my best friends here are : Can I Cry, devindernagpal, hakimi, lilimira , mike, and  lovely girl she ai

and

i like you all ebabians :P

09:23 PM Mar 29 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

sorry i don't like this Q very much , cuz i forgot a lote of my best friends :(

:P

09:26 PM Mar 29 2009 |

javamanju

javamanju

India

Hakimi, Jinn, Arabhamid, CIC, Nabilash, mike etc etc etc

12:00 AM Mar 30 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

On wht basis??if u ask who’s answrs i feel r the most wise n rational n as polite as possible,i’d say java,cic,fabs,etc.n the nicest ppl nesli(tuna),amany7 i luv 2 c all thr cmments ,especially java n nesli r very gud frnds of mine here…..;)

04:19 PM Mar 30 2009 |

Jinn_daniels

India

Oh ,the new member she ai,shes also very nice,as she is new i almost 4got her,sry…..;),n as m also new i dnt knw much about the members,m sure thr r many more fab ppl whom i dnt knw,bt wish 2 knw in near future…..:)

05:51 PM Mar 30 2009 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

you'll find the ones you like by yourself and i think that most people here are nice and interesting.so,just live your own adventure!Smile

05:42 PM Apr 10 2009 |

Dissipator

Dissipator

Ukraine

Aren't you all fed up yet with kissing arses to each other?? In my memory this is like the fifth thread on this forum about who the best lickspittle is…

07:45 PM Apr 10 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

OMG

thanks so much blink! :):) 

I didnt know you knew so much about me! I'm happy now! haha!

12:42 PM Apr 11 2009 |