Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love or money?

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

I think, women for money; men for love… because, women love money… men love women (beautiful women)Embarassed

10:44 PM Apr 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cosXsinX

cosXsinX

France

money imply girls and girls imply guys…so if you have money you have many problems,if you in love for a girl you have less problems( less guys for just one  girl)but there is a biggest problem : the girl don't love you and that imply that you are a problem for a guy who have money

I don't want to be a problem…i want money 

10:55 PM Apr 13 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

cosXsinX, you shame for frenchmen… Yell

11:08 PM Apr 13 2007 |

mc_troy

Poland

i think love is very importany but money too. so.. not love OR money . love AND money

03:44 PM Apr 14 2007 |

mc_troy

Poland

:P

03:45 PM Apr 14 2007 |

ayenk

ayenk

Indonesia

Cool i think both are important. money can't buy anything but we can't live without it too. we need money for our security, education, food, rise the kids, etc. But love is important too, because if we only had money but we have no love, we can't be happier. so i think both are important.

04:02 PM Apr 14 2007 |

ceasper

ceasper

Turkey

ayenk…

you right, but my question, you must prefer to money or love…example; poor but handsome man (beautiful girl) or rich but ugly man (girl)...you prefer…

also I has read your "ayenk's blok" ... it is very pleasant. are you writing everyday?

07:26 PM Apr 14 2007 |

suncica_montenegro

Serbia and Montenegro

I think only shallow people choose money.It is important,definitly,but can you even imagine a life without Love?! At least I can't…

10:54 PM Apr 14 2007 |

xqf

China

love means giving.love means paying attention to others. love means giving warmth to the one you love. i think love is more inportant than money.

01:24 AM Apr 15 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

Only the moneybags like these  Bill Gatesssss have the right to say which is more important. i am just one of the common people i believe BOTH of them are EQUAL important….......

03:50 AM Apr 15 2007 |

coconut546

coconut546

China

for love or money,some gals marry the money,some gals marry for love,it is a hard nut to carck,just like what is the sense of life.

04:34 AM Apr 15 2007 |