Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Swan Flu attacks non Muslim only

amr1970

Syrian Arab Republic

Muslims don’t  eat pig’s meat , because the God  “Allah “ forbidden them to take it , so the real Muslim comply with God instruction and adhere his order .Real Muslim without any protection shall not have HIV/AIDS because he/she have a legal sex” marriage” and not jump from friend to another, God prevented all kinds of relations except the decent real marriage     But Muslims maybe   get infected from sick people.Dear ,  again it’s a miracle of QUARN , Quran admonished believers not to take pigs and not to have only a decent and cleaned relation, otherwise the piad cost is as what you know these days . God has  firmly urged  all human to; firstly  have a deep  insight  in  Quran as it is the last message to all nations ,Secondly , you have  to  be always  vigilant  and don’t let devils of Satan and devils of human misleading 

03:41 AM May 05 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sawdestination

Mexico

"It is said that  H1N1 was made by the mexican underground mafia and that they mixed H5N1 and human influenza etc"

Oh my…. It could be possible that people believe that!!!? I mean, do the people in your country really believe that Better to check veridic information about the swine flu!!

09:27 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"Hence, the three previous comments don't seem so confirmative."

The fact of involving religion doesn´t seems so confirmative too.

09:32 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Most people that have contracted swine flu have done so through contact with other people with the fly, most by those who were in mexico on vacation.

Mexico was the first country that advice WHO about the cases of swine flu while others keep secret that condition, so for many, Mexico is the main source of the flu when in fact it has not been proved the right location of the origin of the infection. But, yes, some of the foreign people (Spain, England, Israel and Canada)  catched the flu while they were in Mexico City.

09:36 PM May 06 2009 |

just a person

United Arab Emirates

hey guys ,

its a good topic to write about , cuz it reflects how Allah ( God ) protect us cuz we are Muslims ( belivers ) .

we dont eat pigs at all … it really dirty i dont know how u guys eat it !! ( while it causes many diseases )

we have sheeps .. lambs .. cows .. camels all (livestock )

even checken and ducks etc..

so why do we have to eat  the dirty animals ? like pigs ?

and if u think we are poor ..

better to change the way u think ..

we have all the oil in the whole world .. all americas and europs buy it  from us .. we have strong economy … all buisness men around the world came here cuz our countries are safe ( we dont have crimes ) . how do u explain that Muslim countries hadnt been dameged like yours ?

cuz Allah protect us

how u explain why dont we have Aids like you do ?

cuz Allah protect us ( our moral religion )

how u explain we dont have that  virus which comes from pigs ?

cuz Allah protect us

Islam ( our religion ) want the safe for all as i said before

i want from u to know wht is Islam  , am sure all of u be Muslims .. jst an advice for u all .. try to listen to a part ( any part ) of the Holy Quran ( our book ) u will see how ur feeling will be changed

sorry for my long comment guys … sorry if i botherd any of you

and remeber, Islam  order us to repect every human whatever his religion is

((( here u can listen to a part from the Holy Quran , pls freinds from diiferante religions , try to hear it  , it wont take a minute from u   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux43HxscBpQ  ))

with all my loves and my best wishes for all

love you guys

10:21 PM May 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

amr1920,I'm super angry with you now!

How do you dare to tell that this illness is just for non-muslims? 

As far as was proved, the illness is not in the meat but in the air!!!

What about when was the ''bird flu''! what does islam say then?

What about other illness!? are they not in islam too!

sorry but that what you said was a  SHIT

this is just one more forum, to try to prove muslims are the right, and others are the wrong! really ! i'm sick of this already!

I dont like to wish this kind of things, but you should have that flu, just to you feel what you said now!!!

10:26 PM May 06 2009 |

just a person

United Arab Emirates

dear … read my comment at page (2) before u get angry   ; )

10:34 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

Matrix: You can call me Saw, hahaha! As most of the ebabyans do!

Pork consumption has been proven to be harmful to human health, contributing to a litany of diseases, and physical ailments.

Uncooked and untreated, the meat may harbour worms and latent diseases. Many of these infestations are harbored in other animals as well, such as salmonella in chicken. So… every kind of meat is dangerous in some kind of level.

Pork meat is also host to a number of parasites and worms

Tapeworms may transplant to human intestines as well by consuming untreated or uncooked meat from pigs or other animals.

10:44 PM May 06 2009 |

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

I agree with Ricky. These inane posts do nothing at all. Yes, it's a free world but idiocy like this just belittles Islam. It makes a joke of it. I often wonder if the people who post this ridiculous things are really Muslim or anti-Muslim? If they are really Muslim then they are making fools out of a great religion. If they aren't, then they are succeeding in perpetuating the myth that Muslims are ignorant and backward, which, for the most part, they aren't. Please read this carefully. I am NOT knocking Muslims or Islam, just idiocy and stupidity. If a Christian posted something like this, I would say the same thing. It is preposterous!

10:55 PM May 06 2009 |

Sawdestination

Mexico

"...cuz our countries are safe ( we dont have crimes ) . how do u explain that Muslim countries hadnt been dameged like yours ? "

Oh, then robberies and terrorist attacks are not  crimes in muslim countries, eh? I suppose then those are events that not exposed the security of innocent lifes in that countries, right? so those does not "damage" your country??

And I´m not telling Mexico is the safest, ok? I mean, every country has its own problems: Drugs, wars, famine, no water… etc. But not because we are or not muslims.

10:55 PM May 06 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

ALL RIGHT

lets start then from the thread! 

''Real Muslim without any protection shall not have HIV/AIDS because he/she have a legal sex” marriage” and not jump from friend to another,''

dude are you sure? :) If i was you, I'd not be sooo sure about this!

also i'm reading the Quran, and believe me, I enjoy read it, than see people here showing stupid quotes that causes racism and fights!

-----—-

just a person:

it really dirty i dont know how u guys eat it !! ( while it causes many diseases )

I dont eat so much pork, because some of my muslim friends made me sick of it! but just the meat! i love sausage, ham, etc etc! NOW tell me, what deseases?My whole family eat it, my whole village eat it, ALMOST EVERYONE IN MY COUNTRY, AND IN MANY OTHERS EAT IT! Are they dying? no! sorry but it doesnt bring any desease!

so why do we have to eat  the dirty animals ? like pigs ?

and if u think we are poor ..

chicken eat their own shit too! chicken if see blood, they eat it! i know this because i've seen it with my own eyes! what's the illness of pigs? Hinduism or whatever it is, they have cows as forbidden meat! so no cow, no pork, will they eat just those for the whole life?

i bet you'd eat pork, if there was no other meat!

all buisness men around the world came here cuz our countries are safe ( we dont have crimes )

hehe! are you sure? i dont think so!

ow do u explain that Muslim countries hadnt been dameged like yours ?

cuz Allah protect us

XD PORTUGAL DONT HAVE SWIN FLU EITHER!! WE HAVE 99,9% OF CHRISTIANS, AND ALL THEY EAT PORK!! :)

how u explain why dont we have Aids like you do ?

cuz Allah protect us ( our moral religion )

how u explain we dont have that  virus which comes from pigs ?

cuz Allah protect us

How do you explain why kids in islamic schools are frequently having sex each other? (muslim friends and brothers close to me told me that!and i believe them, and were not just 1, but many of them)

I wont tell names because i promised not tell anyone!

Why many women are so bad treated in the islamic (maybe more in ARABIC world)? sorry dont tell me this isnt truth!

there is also many other things

slam ( our religion ) want the safe for all as i said before

i want from u to know wht is Islam  , am sure all of u be Muslims .. jst an advice for u all .. try to listen to a part ( any part ) of the Holy Quran ( our book ) u will see how ur feeling will be changed

I've read and i'm reading! My feeling is good! but nothing will make me change to islam! 

11:08 PM May 06 2009 |