Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex is bad because.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

It is unfrtunate that we do  not have clear idea of  terms we use.

We use the word 'Sex' for intercourse & love making.

Intercourse is an existential phenomina & all animals have it & it is pure mechanical.No animal go to any school to learn the art 'sex'.It happens by itself as existence demands.

The same phenomina happens in human too.

but humanness of human is that that it had not stopped just at that point & has grown up to make 'love',

So,

To be at the level of animals i.e. 'machanical sex' is bad for human.

But it is just idealogical.

Because most of us don't understand the idea of 'grown-up consciousness' & we live at the level of animals while keeping the idea of 'love' in memory just but not knowing the 'love' practcally.

We have the knowldge of word 'Love' but do not have the experience of it.

So, to live at the level f animalness is bad,hence sex is bad(before or even after the  marriage) but not 'love making'.  

02:59 AM Jun 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

In Uruguay we've got a subject called sexual education,since we are very young  =P It's because we are very opened in this topic.. I don't think sex is a bad thing, if you protect yourself. It is not a good or a bad thing, it just exist and we have to use it well. =P

02:56 AM Jun 13 2009 |

tut2007

Nigeria

That's true we should be above animals that's why making love to that special some one is always different the anticipation the compassion and the offspring it brings fort is always the reflection of love random sex does not satisfy the wanting for love it only satisfies the physical wants…........that is cures the itch but not the heart

09:40 AM Jun 14 2009 |

91patii

91patii

Poland

sex isn't bad xD

09:42 AM Jun 14 2009 |

The H.Kingdom

Morocco

Normally, I don't find pleasure to interact with such subjects..  I just read the love poems of "ata_100".. I appreciated her feelings of love and I liked to follow her participations and comments to know more her attitudes. This was just an introduction how I found myself here.

Well, Love is above the mere instinct desires.. in other words, Love without sex can survive everlasting, But sex without Love can not survive after the end of the organ satisfaction. 

That was a common analyses might be wide between conscious people.

I'm here to deal with the topic and analyse it from my own look to what's called the non-verbal means used in human communication, that is to say from the concept of Proxemics.

Proxemics is in simple words means the amount of space around or between us and the others.

From that, we can expect the patterns in establishing the distance between people and with whom they interact, in mere instinct sexual intercourse the space won't be at most more than one metre; however, in termless meaning of Love – its true pure emotions and feelings – the distance breaks the times and horizons, because the space between you and the other is such a part of the whole universe.

From what mentioned, there is a vast difference and nothing to compare between mere intercourse with the elevated one based on true Love.

To sum up , True Love is spiritual before it's sexual. When the combination of spiritual and bodily intercourse may happen.. You will understand if You are truly that human :). 

Love Loving

04:09 PM Jul 18 2009 |

:-(

India

Sex is Sex, "behavior" makes it good or bad!

If you are irresponsible to your relation it is bad! Otherwise it is fine!!

05:04 PM Jul 18 2009 |

nanxue

nanxue

China

I agree with it.

12:25 PM Aug 11 2009 |

~MemoTheHun~

Germany

interesting philosophy. I agree.

12:56 PM Aug 11 2009 |

elenochka

elenochka

Belarus

i don't agree with the H.kingdom

love without sex can last for ever??? hmmm…i didn't see such examples 8-)

03:02 PM Aug 11 2009 |

Lovely Fabian

United Arab Emirates

Sex is not just a four letter word.Foot in mouth

07:21 PM Aug 11 2009 |

Bogle

Bogle

Germany

It's my belief that sex between two people that don't stay together (marriage) is unhealthy.  We all have the desires and I do too, but when you are sexual with someone and they leave…it is not healthy psychologically to be so close to someone and then have it split apart.  Who has lost someone they loved?  Who has ever thought about that person going to someone else and having sex with them, even though they used to have it with you?  How did you feel?  Sex is very powerful.  I believe it's best to wait until married and then to have it as frequently as possible.  Many who say it's not bad before marriage simply say it because they like it and don't want to feel it's wrong.  But sex can lead to immense pain.  We should not be so cavalier with our hearts.

06:41 PM Aug 12 2009 |