Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sex is bad because.....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

It is unfrtunate that we do  not have clear idea of  terms we use.

We use the word 'Sex' for intercourse & love making.

Intercourse is an existential phenomina & all animals have it & it is pure mechanical.No animal go to any school to learn the art 'sex'.It happens by itself as existence demands.

The same phenomina happens in human too.

but humanness of human is that that it had not stopped just at that point & has grown up to make 'love',

So,

To be at the level of animals i.e. 'machanical sex' is bad for human.

But it is just idealogical.

Because most of us don't understand the idea of 'grown-up consciousness' & we live at the level of animals while keeping the idea of 'love' in memory just but not knowing the 'love' practcally.

We have the knowldge of word 'Love' but do not have the experience of it.

So, to live at the level f animalness is bad,hence sex is bad(before or even after the  marriage) but not 'love making'.  

02:59 AM Jun 08 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fck

fck

China

What is the Chinese  for  "unfrtunate"??A nd what do you want to say? SEX? i think that  sex is a national Needs and behavior.

04:33 AM Jun 08 2009 |

fck

fck

China

What is the Chinese  for  "unfrtunate"??A nd what do you want to say? SEX? i think that  sex is a national Needs and behavior.

04:34 AM Jun 08 2009 |

fck

fck

China

04:34 AM Jun 08 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

i think love is not just sex, and every thing don't give me a useful thing ,it's useless … even intersting things has to give me useful things to my life..

05:41 AM Jun 08 2009 |

fck

fck

China

i agree with you and your point

06:17 AM Jun 08 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

The real love is being with him/her even you dont  have his/her body…

One day ur body will change into ol maybe ugly n not fit.. U will only have ur heart without any changing with u..

So if you wanna have someone  forever you should give her/him  only ur heart..

Sex is a passion about body..  So it is definitly not equal with ''LOVE'

04:44 PM Jun 08 2009 |

carolina da sila

Brazil

Sex is a physiological need for beings…

And tht is good, not bad, Sex is wonderful!

Some studies are showing tht th practice of Sex is good for health, and Sex is  so important for health of a person on a walk or to run a bike…So darling let's to practice it, of course with ur girl or boyfriends or husband/wives…..

SEX IS HEALTH 

05:10 PM Jun 08 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

our body need something like sex..

yes scream69, but we discuss about helthy way to do that .with love .and not at random

:)

05:29 AM Jun 09 2009 |

fck

fck

China

it is difficult for people now . 

07:55 AM Jun 09 2009 |

Novita

Novita

Germany

...people have fear.

12:43 PM Jun 09 2009 |