Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Holy QR'aN , translated to English

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

welcom every one , today i breg to you the holyQr'an translated to the englsih , with sound

for those who talke about the holy Qr'an and judg it , without any knowledg about it , how com , they say this , you can never judg a think without knowing it , and here is the chance to every one to read it and get benif it from it 

here is the link 

THE HOLY QR"AN IN ENGLISH

and here some explanation about who to use the abouve link

it's good way for those who's muslim to learn from and for those who are not , to get know the religon and see how it's really like , from this book we build our selfe and live our life ,

03:11 PM Jun 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

While people like Hamas hide behind their children, Israel simply defends their  own.

All of you hypocrites jump up and down about Gaza, how about the 5 years of rocket attack against Sderot and Ashkelon?

The IDF fought man to man in Gaza, Hamas retreated. What does that tell you? Some people are brave from afar, cowards up close.

For the record I didn't bring up this subject, someone else did.

03:09 PM Jul 01 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

fabs really i get bored of your routin replies

try to search for another words ,it dosn't work

i think that you need psychologist,yeah i think so ,,you have islam phobia ,don't worry just try to calm down

nothing deserves your anger Cool

05:51 PM Jul 01 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

I'm speaking for a lot of people I think, when I just say that there are too many threads like this.

It's an English learning site, not a proselytization centre.

06:16 PM Jul 01 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

that's what you have to say ok

i will not waste my time ,i have many important things to doInnocent

hoping to read better replies to you

and any thread not against islam 

07:29 PM Jul 01 2009 |