Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

The Holy QR'aN , translated to English

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

welcom every one , today i breg to you the holyQr'an translated to the englsih , with sound

for those who talke about the holy Qr'an and judg it , without any knowledg about it , how com , they say this , you can never judg a think without knowing it , and here is the chance to every one to read it and get benif it from it 

here is the link 

THE HOLY QR"AN IN ENGLISH

and here some explanation about who to use the abouve link

it's good way for those who's muslim to learn from and for those who are not , to get know the religon and see how it's really like , from this book we build our selfe and live our life ,

03:11 PM Jun 30 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

Wink

08:12 PM Jun 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

WHo asked for it? Who wants it?

08:17 PM Jun 30 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

good job aiman,may allah bless you

but i think that you annoyed fabs very much ,just he wants to talk about jews and how they are great Wink but it's not allowed to anyone to write about his religion  ,so he is very angry Laughing

08:29 PM Jun 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

No, all I want is for the same garbage to stop flooding the forum.

If you wish to talk about Islam, there are plenty of Islamic discussion forums to go to.

08:43 PM Jun 30 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

ok but why do you want to talk about jews

please without insult

we have to respect eachother ,regardless our thinking

don't be fanatic,listen to others ,it's better than insulting them, ok

09:01 PM Jun 30 2009 |

Le beau prince

Saudi Arabia

WHo asked for it? Who wants it?

Who asked for your comment?

10:17 PM Jun 30 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

No, I don't want to talk about Jews, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Sikhism, Hinduism…

Keep your religion at home.

12:33 AM Jul 01 2009 |

fabs1

fabs1

United Kingdom

Fighting an enemy that doesn't care about its children or babies and tries to kill ours, what do you think happens?

06:14 AM Jul 01 2009 |

aiman.h.kallaf

Saudi Arabia

will , someone here is not welcom and it isn't me :?? who could it be ?? :)

nayhow, thanks for those who saw the link and got used from it , :) 

, thanks for those who saw the link and read it :)

dang those who keep lbalbalbalbalbabalb , crouse them to hell :)

Fighting an enemy that doesn't care about its children or babies and tries to kill ours, what do you think happens?

:) yah , who's the enemy the killing our babies , whos the courad that can't fight man to man , 

the only thing those trash do is fighting aire to earth , because they know nothing they can do it's come man to man ,

and in anyhow , those who killing people are not mulims , and muslims are forbiden to kill or make harm in any way to cheldrins or wommer and even either they were frinds or enemy , 

aslo it's not allow to make any harm to the enemy men, if they didn't atake 

any one act agains that not a mulim , and does not represent islam in any form,

there are rulse in fighting in islam , wich are to clear , and those who does not work with it , not mulism , 

first , there are not suprise atacks, before ataking , the enemy must know when will be the time , among many other thing , .......

10:06 AM Jul 01 2009 |