Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you ready to die . . .

Bahman200862

Iraq

I guess it must be a nie feelig to die, there are many dreams which we might never reach them so death must be the easer way that we mmight take,however its out of our capabiity, but in any caseI think it is the mst peacful and hady end…. .  . . . share me people how you feel what you think. . . . . . . .

Best . . . . .

08:33 PM Jul 01 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zambuka

Zambuka

United States

Everything depends on your life before the death . . . If you were a good person , your dreams can come true . . . But if you not you’ll burn into the fire . . .
as for me , i don’t think that i’m ready to die , i just know that i’m not afraid of death , i just think that it’s prerogative of God ! If it’s HIS will , i ‘ll accept it

09:19 PM Jul 01 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

I am not ready to meet god yet

09:54 PM Jul 01 2009 |

ambitious rody

Egypt

NO NOT READY OF COURSE

BUT I'M TRYING TO BE READY AS POSSIBLE AS I CAN

HOPING TO ENTER PARADISE INSALLAH

09:58 PM Jul 01 2009 |

Musiclovesryan

United States

wow scary topic , not even at all

01:29 AM Jul 02 2009 |

Bahman200862

Iraq

okey people, i konw we cant do anything about it, it all about God's willing.

wht i mean is are you contend of your past life, are you having a good one now…...

for me its all done, the past as awful and there is no future, they only chce that in waiting for is death. its hard may be painful bt still sweet for at the en of the day I ll be juged, its good, people are all wll be juged, its good as well. . . . . . . . .it is all the same, they happy and the sad one will end, take awhle, life is like a movie soon will end regardless of its contend .. . . . . .  . . .. . .  so people just aceept it that might be a new start . .. . . .

10:59 AM Jul 02 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

I am not…

Becoz i still have dreams to do!

Cool

11:17 AM Jul 02 2009 |

Bahman200862

Iraq

we lost our dreams we cant make them ture so personaly its a good point to wait for death. . . . . . .

01:03 PM Jul 02 2009 |