Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

moment of my day

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

At the mid night in my day, when all of them are sleeping, and surrounding by darkness in each side,, with weather's quiet,, no one can feel for other,, each on say: my self before other, and that set..,,, I am alone in this dark weather, dark room,,, actually this moment which I ever need it, and I waiting for it, it is the time which I like,, I like to sit by myself in my room, hold my laptop on my arm, ,,, then I start to write every things happened with me ,,and have been happened with me,, in this moment my head becomes full of a different ideas…and different emotions, like ,missing,,love,,and you still away and away and away… ,,

07:44 AM May 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

abdallhaltheeb

Jordan

not only u  but also me has the same emotion , everyone needs this moment to be alone and go back to special memories ,and perhaps he feels happy or sad, it depeds in this memory ; but the most important thing u should not  give up because life deserve to try and try and try…....................BEST WISHES

09:16 AM May 05 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

thanks alot my friend abdalha..i like your comment

09:33 AM May 05 2007 |

abdallhaltheeb

Jordan

so u wont be alone any more ,spicialy with anew friend share yr sadness

10:12 AM May 05 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

yeah who doesn need that moment.

12:43 PM May 05 2007 |

porter

China

when i wake up at mid night, look out the dark sky, the starts. too much sadness in my mind.  i miss my firend there. survive or ….i cann't sleep weel all the time.after the tragedy day 30.2.2003. i love them. i miss them…

05:06 AM May 06 2007 |

uf]hggi

uf]hggi

Jordan

oh,,i am sorry my friend porter for remind u about your friends,,

11:25 AM May 06 2007 |