Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If I were god, I'd punish them....

nodu82

United States

First of all, I would like to express sympathy with our daughters before I told you this story.

Do you know Korea located between Japen and China?
If you were Asian, you might be know this country.
A month and a half ago, the terrible accident was occured by American army in Korea.
Briefly speaking, in 13.july.2002, two korean middle school girls were run over by their tank cruelly.
Can you imagine that a brutal scene could happen in daytime futhermore on hallow contry side road?
Two girl were just 15 years old and America army denied about their fault in the accident.
Every Korean feel anger and urged to judge their crime. However, they are strong and Korea is so small and weak. Though many citizen association is struggling to our gorvenment and America army, response of America army was that they can’t accede their solder who is culprit to law of Korea.And they suggest that they would give only $300 to victim’s parents. I can’t understand why they are so selfish.
Think of sorrow of two girls parents. Suddenly,If our daughter were kiled without any reason….
This problem is belong to not only two girls parents but also Korea.

Thanks for reading this writing. If I can write English well, I would express situation of this happen more specipic…
I feel sad and hope that inoccent our daghters would be stay with god.

11:45 PM Aug 14 2002 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Poomai

Thailand

Hi nodu82

I trully feel sorry for your daugthers and I am so sorry to hear that. I am also Asain, so I understand your feeling about this , but as you see we couldn’t do anything better. If this event happended to one of my family, I couldn’t stand with American army either.
I hope your innocent daughters would be stay with god and they are looking after you from the paradise.
Poomai

08:04 AM Aug 16 2002 |

zinna

United Arab Emirates

well, your felling is right, but i just want to comment your title
your are not God! i wish if you used another word.

03:58 PM Dec 15 2002 |