Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

HOMOSEXUALITY

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Hello everyoneI hope you be fine and happy :D

Homosexuality is a very controversial topic nowadays because some ppl agree with it and some others dont. What do you think about it?

I'll share my experience with you: When I was at school I had some really good friends, you know, that kind of friends who you consider real friends. We always keep together and when the time passed some of them confessed me they were gay :D. As they are my real friends nothing has changed between us and our relationship is lovely. I have get to know some of their thoughts and opinions.

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY?

09:31 PM Jul 23 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

well..well..well. Shardz…where did u get that etymology from ?

Next if there is topic about "LEsbian", U should explain where the word it come from? Laughing

Whitney: yes, of course they doesn't interested to a girl anymore. But can U imagine if in the future lots of gay, so what women are for ?

06:59 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

hahaha :P

You are very creative Shardozoo :D

Oh and I wanna tell you something:  I am shocked! I am not a lesbian! I like men :D

See you and Sorry for the missunderstanding, I didnt see that movie :D 

Take care

07:00 AM Jul 24 2009 |

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

it is considered that homosexuality is a sin by some societies in the world.they say religions such as Islam,christianity,and son forbid it.

On the other hand,how about what such people think and feel? Oh my Gosh,they also lead a life in this world.we have no right to make judgement on their sexual preferances.you know people are free as long as they dont give harm to other!s freedom.

this is what I think…Actually,I have many things to tell,but words are really enough to explain what I consider…

anyway,bye for now,see ya mates

07:11 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Oh, yes I have imagine that and that is concerning!  :D

There are some Handsome men, for example models, and a lot of them are gay. :( They took out our chance to be with them as women hehe

What would happend to us?

Well… what keeps me calmed down about this is that if that ever happen it would probably be when we be already dead hahaha

Cool

07:18 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Dilek, thank you for replying :D

I appreciate your defending thr respect between ppl who are diferent, because you are right, they also struggle a lot of things in their lives.

As we can see, it is all about respecting opinions that are diferent to us. It doesnt mean we will change our minds :)

Take Care sis, I love you

07:24 AM Jul 24 2009 |

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

Oh dear yeah,it is a matter of respect…

To ReSpect or Not To reSpect…this is the question!

I m sure Shakespear would say so if he were alive now:)

Whitney,I love u too.

07:28 AM Jul 24 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

:)

08:50 AM Jul 24 2009 |

China

woman for woman is ok!

but  man for man is not ok! can't imagine how to love !

08:57 AM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

Whitney…i am not creative…i am just ready to run..coz someone is whispering behind me….."what is shardzoo doing on that HOME NO site"?

Whitney…sure you like man..cause you're a women…But i can tell, homosexual is happened because of somebody is having too much imaginations in sex…We human should have a border in everythings what we done..but someone is somehow so creative and climb over to the other side…

....and I can see that everybody is not really sure of everything…Smile

09:37 AM Jul 24 2009 |

shardzoo

shardzoo

Malaysia

...and we just don't call it for nothing…there's a meaning in side it…LaughingHOME NO SEX QUALITY

12:50 AM Jul 25 2009 |