Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

lead a happy life or commite suicide

zivon263

zivon263

China

yesterday,i saw a movie named waiting alone ,and it is delicated to the people we miss.in the movie,what impress me most is one words that u should lead a happy life if u have no couragement to commit suicide.i agree with it.most of our life,we  wait alone for our partner for our opputunity ..... we may feel lonely ,depaiir,surpressed.at this time,

lead a happy life  or commite suicide.

09:30 AM May 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

if u have no couragement to commit suicide???i think even if we have encouragement we shouldn't commit suicide.

Some of the time life is boring, disappointing but it is life we should learn to suck it up.Just like four seasons of the year i believe it firmly that just like the spring follows the winter, happiness follows sadness…..

09:53 AM May 08 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

i go with commeting suicide it more easyer than takin lead i got tired of doing that..

01:30 PM May 08 2007 |

cancerh236

cancerh236

Viet Nam

I agree with you zivon. Let chose one in two. If not you have lost both chances  to change your life. hehe it is easy to say but not easy to do

02:39 PM May 08 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

easy to say i will commet suicide and its easy to do so.

02:47 PM May 08 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

The life is don's God.

live in peace and enjoy. 

11:03 PM May 08 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

i think i should apologize for my mistake,yes,sometimes we donnot have no couragement to commite suicide but we cannot,for there are a lot of reasons to keep us move on.

it was just yesterday that a freshman in my college jumped from dorm building and with no news now.it is said that she did just for the cheating punishment,to me,whatever the reason is, her reaction is exactly terrible.we move on as usual but left her family shading tears,what is the meaning?

suffering from the pressure that graduation brings,many of my friends got worried and lost,at this time ,i told them lead a happy life if u couldnot commite suicide right now.it is for them but also for me.hope every one value own life .

12:57 PM May 10 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

maybe for you zivon there is reasons to keep you moving on but for me what do i have i cant do any thing here im better of dead than alive.

12:58 PM May 10 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

black"n"blue,i am sorry to hear that,but i hope u will find something to keep u moving on just as me,believe there is something.

01:22 PM May 13 2007 |

black"n"blue

Saudi Arabia

well there was some thing but its no longer here with me i wanted to be alive to feed my cat but now my cat is lost in god knows where and i am crying and hatting peps for that..

01:55 PM May 13 2007 |

kholly

kholly

Philippines

I think you do not have to have courage to commit suicide. People who are suicidal are those who do not have courage to face the adversity of life. Out of dispair, people who has a very poor self-esteem would just choose to end his life which is completely wrong.
Life is so beautiful. One would just have to learn how to live his life fruitfully. Just be positive. Positive vibration would give positive results. (_)

10:19 AM May 14 2007 |