Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If were a boy/a girl,I would first do...

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

waiting for your comments! come on guys:)

09:48 AM Jul 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Sandy Jane

Sandy Jane

China

of course I would be happy to be a girl.

Sometimes I think girls are bullied by guys easily,but on the other hand,haha,there will be a lot of ppl protect us.

Laughing

12:13 PM Jul 24 2009 |

bahraini 5

Bahrain

my be Cool

01:04 PM Jul 24 2009 |

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

oh god:) I am also so happy to be a girs:)but I mean what if???? come on tell me friends

xx

11:21 PM Jul 24 2009 |

Rikarduhedgehog

Portugal

OMG

If I were a girl…OMG i wont tell you what i'd doooooo

XD

11:22 PM Jul 24 2009 |

shad84

shad84

United States

if i was a gurl….emmm lets see…..i wont say what i will do xD

12:39 AM Jul 25 2009 |

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

Oh china!!!!!!nope I m also muslim,but my counrty is so modern.and it is not a tragedy for me to be a girl here in Turkey.Of course,there are so many countries in which girls suffer…pls read about Victorian age England to see how women are treated at that period.I like people from UK so much.I dont mean they are rude to girls.I mean dont make any judgement before searching.Real Islam respects women so so so much…

see ya mates,love u all…

xx

Dilek

08:12 PM Jul 25 2009 |

dilek23

dilek23

Turkey

yeah,China,some Islamic countries misuse Islam.u r bloody right,but I think Christian girls,Jewish girls are also exposed to bad behaviours,which makes me so sad.

I dont care what religion someone belongs to.All I care about is whether s/he is a human or not.All girls from all through the world deserve to lead a peaceful and happy life as well as boys,

By the way,China,"your English is excellent.Have you ever been to China?" is this for me?

If so,thank u so much.your english is good too.I havent ever been to China,but I wanna learn chinese so much.As soon as finding a qualified Chinese course,I am gonna to apply for it.

see ya mates.

kisses from Turkey to all countries:)

06:04 AM Jul 26 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

If I were a boy I would go to the beach happy and dont worry about my body so much :D

11:19 AM Jul 26 2009 |

Whitney S

Whitney S

Colombia

Dilek, what would you do if you were a boy? :D

04:53 PM Jul 27 2009 |